JING Las Vegas Executive Chef Thomas Griese has cooked up special seasonal menus for Cinco de Mayo, Sunday Party Brunch, Mother’s Day and Restaurant Week which benefits Three Square
JING Las Vegas, located in Downtown Summerlin, is a globally inspired cuisine that serves dishes focused on prime steaks, fresh sushi and seafood.
As Spring has sprung and summertime is just around the corner, check out what special offers JING has planned throughout the season, making it the perfect seasonal food fling experience.
Cinco de Mayo | Friday, May 5, 2023
Get ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. For a limited time, JING will be offering select chef’s specials and signature cocktails. See the specials below:
- Chef Specials:
- Hamachi Crunch Sushi Taco made with sushi rice, nori, hamachi, spicy tuna, arare rice crackers, avocado, cucumber and tempura flakes. ($14)
- Citrus Lobster Tacos made with a coconut ceviche marinade, fresh mango, serrano chilis and guacamole. ($7)
- Wagyu Brisket Burrito made with Mexican red rice, refried beans, salsa verde, pico de gallo, cotija cheese, lettuce and sour crème. ($26)
- Prime USDA Skirt Steak Churrasco made with chimichurri, Mexican red rice and black beans. ($42)
- Signature Cocktails:
- Classic Margarita made with Don Julio Blanco, orange liqueur, lemon, lime and simple syrup. ($14)
- Corona Paloma made with Don Julio Blanco, fresh grapefruit, grenadine, orange juice, Corona bottle and simple syrup. ($14)
- Cucumber Pineapple Margarita made with Don Julio Reposado, cucumber puree, pineapple juice, lime juice and tajin. ($16)
- Don Julio Reposado, enjoyed on the rocks, neat or choice of signature margarita. ($22)
Sunday Party Brunch 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. | Last Sunday of Each Month
JING’s Sunday Brunch has an elevated monthly party theme, specials and party brunch vibe with a live DJ. Brunch at JING the last Sunday of every month to indulge in different curated themed brunch dishes, drinks and specials. The next Sunday Party Brunch will be Cinco de Mayo themed on Sunday, May 7, 2023 and will feature specialty dishes such as Chilaquiles ($24) and Strawberry Short Stack Pancakes made with Harry’s Berries from Santa Monica ($22).
Mother’s Day | Sunday, May 14, 2023
Treat mom out to the brunch that she deserves. See JING’s Mother’s Day specials below:
- Mother’s Day Maki made with warm Maryland blue crab, avocado, crispy tempura with a lemon yuzu dipping sauce. ($28)
- Mom’s Biscuits and Gravy made with two eggs (any style), smoked bacon, buttermilk biscuits with a Sunday sausage gravy. ($24)
- Wok Australian Lobster Tail Fried Rice made with wok fried egg, mixed vegetables and scallion. ($36)
- Churro Waffles made with macerated strawberries, crème chantilly, toasted almonds with vanilla gelato. ($18)
- Signature Cocktails
- Moet “Ice” Champagne Service. served with a fresh, summer fruit platter. (Available as Bottle Service for $160 or by the glass for $20)
- Momma Mia Martini made with blackberry lemongrass belvedere vodka, jasmine tea syrup and lemon. ($16)
Restaurant Week | Monday, June 5 – Friday, June 16, 2023
- First Course (Choice of):
- Yellowtail Serrano with kataifi, grapefruit and sudachi-soy
- Tuna “Pizza” with micro herbs, ponzu aioli, yuzu soy and truffle oil
- Chicken Lettuce Cups with stir-fried chicken, ginger and hoisin sauce
- Second Course (Choice of):
- Center Cut New York Strip with Campari tomato, mashed potato purée and wild mushroom
- Atlantic Salmon with forbidden black rice, edamame, summer zucchini and charred lemon
- Sesame Shrimp with wok tossed peppers, yellow squash and white jasmine rice
- Desserts (Choice of):
- New York Cheesecake with farmer’s market raspberries, vanilla and fresh mint
- Classic Italian Tiramisu dusted with cocoa powder, coffee soaked and filled with mascarpone
Restaurant Week is an annual, 12 day-long event in which local chefs and restaurants can prepare a special multi-course prix fixe menu that guests can dine, from which a small portion will be donated to Three Square. JING’s Restaurant Week menu will be priced at $65++ per person.
For more information and to book a reservation, visit JING Las Vegas online at their website.
ABOUT JING LAS VEGAS
For over a decade, JING has been one of the most recognized and highest-rated restaurants in Denver, and Aspen, Colorado.
Winner of numerous awards, JING’s menu features Global Fusion Cuisine, with a focus on prime steaks, sushi and seafood, using products from locally sourced and organic farms.
The ultra-chic setting includes dynamic design details and impressive fire and water features creating perfect chi for the best dining experience.
Visit JING Las Vegas located at Downtown Summerlin at 10975 Oval Park Drive in the heart of Summerlin, fifteen minutes from the Las Vegas Strip.
Enjoy Happy Hour, Monday – Thursday from 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 PM and Brunch on Sundays from 11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. JING opens at 5:00 P.M. daily with a deejay spinning nightly at 8:30 P.M.
For more information, visit our website at www.jingrestaurant.com or call us at 702-333-1512.