Chefs Matt Meyer and Alex Resnik have put together an amazing Hanukkah menu, available to go or dine in.
You don’t have to be Jewish to enjoy this incredible feast!
138° is offering a special family-style meal in celebration of Hanukkah.
The dinner will feature five classic Hannukah dishes with a twist from Chef/Owner Matt Meyer, served family style and will be available for dine in or takeout.
The dinner serves six and is priced at $199+ tax. Advance reservations are required and can be made at 138restaurant.com or by calling (702) 272- 0839.
Take out orders can be made by phone.
When: December 18th-24th from 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
Where: 138 Restaurant- 1450 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy. Ste. C-205, Henderson, NV 89012
Who: Chef/Owner Matt Meyer
The special menu includes:
- Not Your Bubbies Matzoh Ball Soup: heirloom carrots, chicken schmaltz, duck cracklings
- Potato Latkes: Granny Smith fermented applesauce, cultured sour cream
- Perigo Farms Brisket: wood-grilled root vegetables, wild honey gastrique
- Egg Noodle Kugel: dark chocolate, roasted zucchini, Oaxaca cheese
- Fried Donuts: wild berry preserves, spiced caramel drizzle