Get ready to celebrate five golden days of Christmas-themed fun at The Golden Tiki with Island-style festive events taking place the five days leading up to Christmas.
Guests are encouraged to get in on the fun with an ugly sweater contest, Santa, Grinch, and Elf sightings, holiday-themed music, and more augmented by some of Beverage Director Adam Rains most festive and creative cocktail creations yet.
Events are set to include:
Tues., Dec. 20 – Get ready for a Tiki Tinsel Onesie Night. The Golden Tiki will be collecting non-perishable food items for Three Square Food Bank and will also have their Charity Mug of the Month cocktail/mug available for purchase with proceeds benefiting Three Square. DJ’s will be spinning all your favorite Christmas movie classic’s all night. Event happens from 7 p.m. – midnight.
Wednes., Dec. 21 – It’s time to get naughty with An Inappropriate Christmas – Every guest will receive a “naughty/nice” scratch-off. Santa and an “Elf off the shelf” will be giving gifts to all the naughty guests… there will be coal! Event takes place from 5-7 p.m. and 9-11 p.m.
Thurs., Dec. 22 – Don your most abominable fashion-backward best and enter the Ugly Sweater Contest. The “Best” worst sweater will receive a $250 gift card. Event runs from 7 p.m. until midnight.
Fri., Dec. 23 – Wade your way into Whoville with live music from How Trevor & The Swinging Johnsons Stole Christmas. Band performs from 9:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. with Grinch sightings all night long!
Sat., Dec. 24 – Get Ready for A Very Tiki Christmas featuring special Christmas performances by Dino a la Carte, and The Coconut Crew. Time TBA.
Sun., Dec. 25 – The Golden Tiki will be closed from 6 a.m. – 3 p.m. to allow their Ohana to spend time with their families.
To help celebrate the season, Beverage Director Adam Rains has come up with one of his most creative cocktail menus yet including:
- Goat of All Egg Nogs: A Pagan Christmas Miracle – Dos Hombres Espadín Mezcal, Wray and Nephew, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Farm Fresh Quail Eggs, Goat Milk, Heavy Cream, and Allspice Dram
- Trinity Squared – Benefitting Three Square, featuring a trio of Jack Daniels No 7. Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniels Tennessee Apple Whiskey, and Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire, paired with coconut cream, orange juice, pineapple, lime, and absinthe.
- Tom & Jerry (Hot) – A sumptuous creamy holiday delight with Armagnac and Dark Rum.
- Hibiscus Coconut Chai T (Hot) – Hibiscus Coconut Rum, Lemba Spiced Rum, Chai Tea
- Hot Gin Punch (Hot) – Gin, Cranberry, Ginger & Holiday Cheer
- MaiTai for a Holiday – Two Rums, Orange Curacao, Winter Spiced Pumpkin Orgeat, Lime
- Christmas Bird Negroni – Duck Fat Washed Cognac, Hoisin Ginger Vermouth, Blood Orange Bitter
- Pumpkin Batida – Ambruana Cachaça, Spice, Pumpkin, Coconut Cream, Pineapple
- Cranberry Diablo – Highland Tequila, Cranberry Redux, Galangal Root, Creme de Framboise, Ginger, Lime
- Balls of Jolly #2 – Dark Rum, Rye Whiskey, Cinnamon Raisin, Cranberry, Pineapple
- Ferdy’s Coquito – A Puerto Rican Classic
- Lit Up Cookie – Demon Whiskey with Coconut Cream, Pineapple, Cinnamon, Thai Chile, Vanilla, Cayenne
- Noche Buena – Rye, Apple, Winter Spices, Cranberry, Citrus
Reservations via the website thegoldentiki.com/reservations are strongly recommended, but walk-ins will also be welcome per availability. The regular cocktail list and menu will be available. Must be 21 or older to attend.
About The Golden Tiki
Located in Chinatown, Las Vegas, The Golden Tiki takes you on a trip to exotic Skull Island. The Golden Tiki has spared no expense in recreating the classic mid-century tiki bar, reminiscent of the legendary Don the Beachcomber’s and Trader Vic’s, while mixing in Las Vegas legend and lore.
The hand-crafted cocktail menu features nostalgic classics and new mixological creations by World Renown barman, Adam Rains, Alongside an eclectic spirits list, curated local craft beer and a massive rum selection, the Golden Tiki’s hospitality is legendary. Featuring the work of renowned artists Tiki Bosko, Billy the Crud, Bill Collins and Oceanic Arts, the one-of-a-kind decor also boasts a unique collection of celebrity ‘shrunken heads,’ an astounding array of artifacts, and Bud ‘n Al’s Oasis, the world’s only adult animatronic bird show.
Accolades include Top 5 Tiki Bars In The Country (Food Network), Ten Best Nightlife Destinations In Las Vegas (USA Today), Best Tropical Drinks In Las Vegas (Trip Savvy), Top Drinking Destinations In Las Vegas (Virgin Holidays), Best Bar, Readers’ Choice 2018 (Las Vegas Weekly) & Best of The City nods from Desert Companion & Vegas Seven. Culinary Excellence Award for Drink Specialist – 2019 (Nevada Restaurant Association) for Adam Rains, Head Bartender.