Fans can earn drawing entries through casino play to win NFR tickets, an official NFR jacket, gift cards and more
Throughout NFR, the two downtown Las Vegas properties will be giving away 30 prizes through a drawing, with entries earned via slot play, video poker, blackjack, keno and sports betting.
The giveaway will consist of two daily drawings from December 1 – 10 with the following prizes:
- 4 p.m. at Club One at Golden Gate – $250 Boot Barn gift card will be available each day of the raffle or a pair of NFR tickets for the following night’s rodeo can be won from December 1 – 9
- 11 p.m. at Club One at the D – One official NFR jacket will be available each day of the raffle or a pair of NFR tickets to the following night’s rodeo that can be won from December 1 – 9
Drawing tickets can be earned starting at midnight on Dec. 1 and can be earned in the following manner:
- One ticket for every 100 points earned playing slots or video poker at the D or Golden Gate
- One ticket for all players at the table who have a minimum $25 wager anytime a blackjack is dealt, including a dealer blackjack. Maximum of one ticket per person for the hand. Does not include split hands
- One ticket for every $1,000 sports write
- One ticket for every $200 keno write
The winner must be present at the drawing to claim their prize, and tickets will be drawn until a winner is present.
The player with the winning ticket has 30 seconds to respond before another ticket is drawn.
Two winners will be chosen from the same drawing drum.
The player with the first winning ticket gets the first choice of available prizes. The player with the second winning ticket gets whichever prize was not chosen by the first winner.
There is no limit to the number of tickets a player may earn. Any tickets earned may be deposited into either day’s drawing. It is the player’s responsibility to deposit tickets into the drum before the drum closes. The drawing drum closes at 4 p.m. each day. For the full contest rules, click here.