Tickets, which include open bar, all-you-can-eat and guaranteed seating, are on sale now
Score big this Super Sunday by catching the Big Game at Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas on Sunday, Feb. 12.
The iconic beer hall and garden is offering a special party package so fans can watch the ultimate battle for gridiron glory with guaranteed seating while enjoying fare from the restaurant’s special Super Sunday menu.
Each ticket to the Super Sunday celebration includes guaranteed seating to relax while watching the game, open bar, and a special all-you-can-eat menu. The menu includes:
· Homemade Mac and Cheese: Homestyle macaroni and beer cheese with sliced scallions and roasted red bell peppers
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
· Hot & Spicy Breaded Chicken Wings: Served with buffalo sauce on the side, carrot and celery sticks, and a slice of Texas toast
· Braumeister Bier Chili: Homemade beef chili infused with house dark beer served with Texas toast and garnished with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese
· Bavarian Goulash Soup: Garnished with sour cream and chives
· Riesenbratwurst: Giant pork sausage with imported sauerkraut on French bread served with spicy homemade onion mustard and French fries
· Riesenbrezen Combo: Giant pretzel served with Obatzda cheese, sweet mustard, and onion mustard
· Jägerschnitzel: Breaded schnitzel fried golden brown, served with homemade spätzle and creamy mushroom sauce garnished with crispy fried onions and cranberries
· Smokehouse Platter: The famous jalapeno-cheddar brat, Debreziner sausage, and smoked pork loin served with imported sauerkraut, homemade mashed potatoes, and horseradish mustard
· Klassischer Caesar Salat: Crisp romaine lettuce and shredded cheese tossed in a Caesar dressing, topped with a grilled chicken breast and croutons
· French Fries and Beer Cheese: Served with warm beer cheese on the side
The open bar will include HB beer, house wine by the glass, non-alcoholic beverages, and the following specialty cocktails:
· Bourbon Cherry Lemonade: Bourbon, lemonade, grenadine and cherry bitters
· Madras Orange: Vodka, orange juice, and cranberry juice
· Electric Margarita on the Rocks: Tequila, Blue Curacao, sweet and sour and lime juice
· Whiskey Sour with a Twist: Whiskey and sweet and sour
Tickets are available for purchase now at sevenrooms.com/events/hofbrauhauslv/ and are priced at $170 per person (excluding tax and gratuity). Day-of pricing will increase to $200 per person (excluding tax and gratuity) at the door. Seating will begin at 12:30 p.m. and will be assigned upon arrival on a first come, first serve basis. All ticket holders have guaranteed seating, and the first 350 tickets purchased will have guaranteed seating in the beer garden. All other guests will be seated in the main hall. Open bar and all-you-can-eat begins at 2:30 p.m. until the end of the game.
Reservations at Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas can be made by calling 702.853.BEER (2337) or visiting HofbrauhausLasVegas.com. Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is open Sunday to Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. For more information, follow Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or visit HofbrauhausLasVegas.com.
ABOUT HOFBRÄUHAUS LAS VEGAS
The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is the first German/Bavarian beer hall and restaurant in Las Vegas which creates a true Bavarian beer hall experience that is even more than a dining adventure. No ordinary restaurant, Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is an energetic party daily, with boisterous sing-alongs, dancing in the aisles and on the benches, and premium Hofbräu beer. From its hand-painted ceilings to its imported beer and delicious food, Bavarian hospitality abounds. Guests can savor schnitzel, sausages, sauerbraten, pretzels and so much more.