Feb. First Friday Event Still on Pause Due to Pandemic
- We invite the public to help us by donating new or clean gently used socks, underwear, shoes and clothes for kids and young adults.
- Please drop off clothes from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. at 814 S. 3rd Street.
- Sunbelt Rentals trucks in place to receive donated clothing, sanitize and deliver after the drop off day.
- Donations will be delivered to Safe Nest and other families in the community who are in need.
- There will be socially distanced opportunities to win prizes, see local community artists, hear from our community speakers and meet some of our sponsors.
MIGUEL HERNANDEZ MURAL PROJECT
- Artist Miguel Hernandez will be painting a mural in memory of Tony Hsieh in the lobby of ART HOUZ Theaters. The mural is presented by First Friday Foundation and ART HOUZ Theaters. See the artist painting live during the donation event.
FEB. FIRST FRIDAY EVENT
- While the First Friday event is paused due to the pandemic, individual arts district galleries, retailers and restaurants remain open. Please check online for details re hours and locations.
WHO: First Friday, city of Las Vegas, Sunbelt Rentals, Sam & Ash and ART HOUZ Theaters.
WHEN: Jan. 29, 2021
3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: 814 S. 3rd Street, in front of Art Houz Theaters
DETAILS: Masks are required at this time to manage capacities and ensure a safe environment for all guests. Social distancing (6-foot markings) will be enforced. First Friday will perform non-invasive temperature checks for staff and those dropping off clothes.
First Friday Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting and advancing local arts and culture in Las Vegas. To donate or for more information on First Friday or this Toy Drive, please visit Facebook page, Instagram or follow on Twitter or visit ffflv.org.
Sunbelt Rentals, city of Las Vegas, Art Houz Theatres, Sam & Ash