Bringing a Las Vegas Strip-worthy experience to the heart of Chinatown, fast casual taqueria and speakeasy Más Por Favor Taqueria y Tequila is introducing more Mexican eats with an elevated twist.
Known for its signature tacos, craft cocktail program and eclectic Mexican beer selection, guests can try all new menu items starting Oct. 14.
“Our goal has always been for our guests to eat with their eyes and their mouths,” said Nicole Kinder, executive chef of Más Por Favor Taqueria y Tequila. “These new menu items continue to serve that purpose by providing new and unique ways for traditional Mexican food to be enjoyed.”
Más Por Favor’s newest menu includes additions to its selection of signature tacos, “other s#!t” and delicious desserts to satisfy any and all cravings.
Guests with a sweet tooth can enjoy the newest dessert item, fried ice cream, made with Cocoa Crisp coated ice cream, strawberry and chocolate dipping sauces, whipped cream and a cherry on top.
The new Más Signature Tacos include:
- Thai ko, made with crispy steak, sweet chili, cabbage, and cilantro served on a scallion pancake
- MFing Mac Daddy, made with ground beef, burger sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion, and American cheese served on a toasted sesame bun
New “Other S#!t” menu items include:
- Slice of birria, made with barbacoa, shredded cheese, cilantro, onion, pickled jalapeño and onion and pink crema, served on a crispy flour tortilla with a side of consomme
- Esquite shishito, made with charred peppers, crema, cotija and hot Funyuns
- Rolled tacos, made with chile verde shredded pork, pickled onion, cilantro and cotija cheese, served in a fried corn tortilla
In addition to street tacos, signature tacos, “other s#!t,” salsas, dips, veggies and dessert, Más Por Favor has added a section of bowls to the menu.
Guests can now enjoy the “Wrap It Up,” served with cilantro rice and black beans with their choice of protein and style wrapped in a flour tortilla.