October Tasty Bites from The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
As the weather starts to cool off and the pumpkin patches ripen, The Venetian Resort Las Vegas readies for October with new fall menus and Halloween cocktails.
No tricks here, just treats: like the all-new pumpkin burger, squid-infused pasta and prime steak tartare from the resort’s signature restaurant collection.
THE COCKTAIL COLLECTIVE
The Dorsey, Rosina and Electra, the trio of bars known as The Cocktail Collective, are conjuring up some spooky spirits for the month of October.
- The Dorsey Cocktail Bar will be serving up “HARVEST RIOT,” a monster mix-up of white rum, carrot juice, lemon, orgeat, big ice, grated cinnamon, orange wedge and cherry
- Electra Cocktail Club delivers the devilishly delicious “EL DIABLO” featuring tequila, lime, ginger juice, crème de cassis, club soda and ginger garnish
- Rosina Cocktail Lounge is raiding the pumpkin patch with the “PUMPKIN SPICE CARAJILLO” made up of vodka, Licor 43, espresso and pumpkin
BLACK TAP CRAFT BURGERS & BEER
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer is taking pumpkin season very seriously. For the month of October, guests can dive into a pumpkin spice burger with prime beef, mustard and brown sugar candied bacon, smokey pumpkin cream cheese sauce, parmesan and arugula. This spiced burger is served with fries and guests can order a pumpkin bourbon shake to complement the meal.
Sink your teeth into BRERA osteria’s Halloween menu featuring three new dishes for the season.
- Autunnale, a salad of shaved brussels sprouts, Tuscan kale, pomegranate and crispy red quinoa
- Roasted sea scallops with horseradish confit potatoes, tomatoes and black onion sauce
- Ocean Trout served over a bed of forbidden rice with brussels sprouts and nardello pepper crema
MATTEO’S RISTORANTE ITALIANO
Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano is dressing up its menu for Halloween with the delicious flavors of fall. Available Oct. 31 only, the menu additions include:
- Battuta di salmone, a salmon tartare with squid ink aioli, cucumber and red onion
- Ravioli di barbietole, a beet and goat cheese-filled pastain sage butter sauce and toasted walnuts
- Calamarata al nero de sepia, a squid ink-infused pasta in a n’duja butter sauce with scallops, calamari, shrimp and mussels
- Maialino, a roasted suckling pig with apple-fennel marmalade and pumpkin gnocchi
CUT BY WOLFGANG PUCK
For those looking for something to nosh on, CUT by Wolfgang Puck now offers a Rough Cuts menu available exclusively at the bar. From 4 p.m. until closing, the menu, crafted by Executive Chef Matt Hurley, features everyone’s favorite cocktail accompaniment: popcorn! Guests can also enjoy gulf shrimp rolls, steamed bao buns, Prime steak tartare, Wagyu beef wonton and dessert.
Fall and winter just got tastier at Mott 32, where the award-winning Chinese restaurant from Hong Kong is adding new seasonal dishes and cocktails to its already robust menu. Guests can start the evening with the trademark fruit of the fall – a Jade Apple cocktail made up of grapefruit and rose vodka, sour apple, honeydew and cherry tomato tanghulu, or the Rising koi with pink peppercorn and pear gin, Aperol, rose water honey syrup, rhubarb bitters and egg white. New dishes include grilled fresh abalone, bamboo charcoal frilled lamb rack, wok-fried French quail leg, braised Wagyu beef cheek curry and baked crab with eggplant. New items are available now through January.
With the summer heat behind us, October is the perfect month for patio dining at The Venetian Resort.
- Bouchon by Thomas Keller features a unique patio that is hidden from The Strip and surrounded by the Venezia pool gardens, with the peaceful sound of running water from the fountains. Most popular for breakfast and brunch, the patio is also the perfect place for delightful meals after sundown
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer offers some of the best views on The Strip and of the resort’s Grand Canal. Guests can also play shuffleboard while enjoying a Crazyshake™ and burger
- LAVO Italian Restaurant offers outdoor patio seating and stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip
- WAKUDA is the perfect patio to watch the sunset, capture the energy of The Strip and enjoy the culture of Japanese cuisine from two-Michelin starred chef Tetsuya Wakuda
VEGETARIAN AWARENESS MONTH
October is Vegetarian Awareness Month and the culinary destinations at The Venetian Resort are filled with several meatless options on every menu. Vegetarian Awareness Month aims to bring attention to the ethical, environmental, health and humanitarian benefits of a vegetarian lifestyle.