Boyd Gaming destinations across the Las Vegas Valley celebrated the holiday season and the end of 2020 by awarding multiple jackpots of $10,000, or more, in December at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Cannery, California and Fremont.
In all, more than $20 million in jackpots was awarded last month, including:
- A lucky Gold Coast Hotel and Casino guests kicked off the holiday season by hitting a more than $14,000 jackpot after betting $1 on a Wonder Woman penny slot game on Dec. 3.
- At Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, a B Connected player won a $10,000 jackpot playing 4 Card Keno on Dec. 6. That same day, a guest hit a more than $13,500 jackpot playing Mighty Cash Ultra Lion Charge at Cannery Casino Hotel.
- A fortunate B Connected player won a grand progressive jackpot of more than $13,000 after betting $2.64 on a Dancing Drums penny slot game at Gold Coast on Dec. 8.
- On Dec. 12, the Dancing Drums slot game luck continued when another guest scored a jackpot of more than $12,500 at Aliante.
- Graciela turned her visit to the Fremont Hotel and Casino into a more than $10,500 payday playing the lucky Dancing Drums slot game on Dec. 17. On that same day, a Las Vegas local hit another jackpot of more than $10,500 on a nearby slot game after betting 50 cents.
- At Suncoast Hotel and Casino, a B Connected player cashed in a $14,000 jackpot after hitting a seven-spot playing 4 Card Keno on Dec. 18.
- On Christmas Eve, Kevin visited Suncoast and bet $40 on an IGT Megabucks® machine. After lining up the three Megabucks symbols at 12:30 p.m., he hit a nearly $15.5 million jackpot – Nevada’s largest slot machine jackpot in eight years. Kevin said he plans on using the massive jackpot to support his business and promised to look for ways to “pay it forward.”
- A B Connected player at The Orleans Hotel and Casino won two royal flush jackpots playing Double Double Bonus Poker on Dec. 26, including a jackpot of nearly $11,000. That same day, a guest at Fremont turned her $2.64 bet into a nearly $11,000 payday after hitting the Abundant Fortune grand jackpot.
- Richard rang in the New Year at The Orleans in an unforgettable way when he turned his visit into a more than $150,000 payday by hitting the jackpot on Aristocrat’s Dollar Storm™ slot game on New Year’s Eve. That same day, Juliette visited the California Hotel and Casino and won a more than $27,000 jackpot playing Triple Diamond Strike.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, visit www.boydgaming.com.