The Malassada Challenge Is Back! Island Sushi & Grill is happy to announce the return of their Malassada Challenge on National Donut Day, June 3rd, at 1 p.m.
Malassadas are popular Hawaiian yeast-leavened donuts with origins in Portugal. Island Sushi & Grill is one of the few places in Las Vegas where you can enjoy this Hawaiian specialty, baked fresh daily.
- Contestants will be challenged to consume as many unfilled malassadas as they can within two minutes.
- All contestants will receive a t-shirt.
- The winner will receive a Year of Free Malassadas (one dozen per month) and their name added to a plaque displayed prominently in the restaurant.
- Contestants can sign up by sending their name and contact info via email at email@example.com. A $10 fee will be collected at the event.
- There is no age limit to compete.
About Island Sushi & Grill
Established in 2008, Island Sushi & Grill is committed to bringing the “aloha spirit” and flavors of the islands to Las Vegas. Family owned and operated, the restaurant and bakery offers the gamut of Hawaiian favorites including a full sushi bar, fresh poke by the pound, Hawaiian plate lunch, noodle & rice dishes, hand-filled malassadas, shave ice and other Island delights in a warm environment decorated with hand carved wood. Catering, take out and delivery are also offered.
Guest Services: (702) 221- 1600, firstname.lastname@example.org