On Saturday, April 23,Fremont Street Experience, the six-block entertainment district located in historic downtown Las Vegas, kicked off the return of its beloved free concert series, Downtown Rocks, with a performance by county music sensation Parmalee.
From the 3rd Street Stage underneath the Viva Vision Canopy, country-music fans gathered to see Parmalee perform some of their most popular tunes including, “Just the Way”, “Take My Name” and “Carolina”.
Downtown Rocks plays into the seasons of spring, summer, and fall. The next Downtown Rocks free concert will take place Memorial Day Weekend with back-to-back performances with pop rock band X Ambassadors hitting the stage on Saturday, May 28 and Starship featuring Micky Thomas closing out the holiday weekend on Sunday, May 29. Additional dates and performances are expected to be added to the stacked line-up.
Upcoming Downtown Rocks Shows:
- Saturday, May 28: X Ambassadors
- Sunday, May 29: Starship featuring Micky Thomas
- Saturday, July 4: Molly Hatchet
- Saturday, July 23: Sebastian Bach
- Saturday, July 30: Hoobastank | Soul Asylum |Alien Ant Farm
- Saturday, August 20: Simple Plan
- Saturday, September 3: Rick Springfield/ Men at Work/ John Waite
- Saturday, September 10: The Pretty Reckless
- Saturday, October 15: Jelly Roll
- Saturday, October 22: Slaughter | Vixen | The Sweet
- Saturday, November 19: Stone Temple Pilots
For more information regarding Fremont Street Experience and Downtown Rocks, please visit www.vegasexperience.com.