A Las Vegas favorite, fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market continues to offer fresh produce, artisan goods, vegan options and local vendors to the community with new owner Adam Thomas. Thomas, who also founded the market’s featured farms Picked Today Produce and Kingman Organic Almonds, brings freshly-grown and hand-picked fruits and vegetables from his farm in Kingman, Arizona to the market’s two locations across the valley.
The market highlights more than 20 local small businesses as well as live entertainment and a free kids’ activity area. The newest location recently opened at Tivoli Village (400 S. Rampart Blvd.) and is open to the public every Friday from 3-8 p.m. For more information or to become a vendor, visit www.fresh52.com.
Shoppers will find an abundance of goods and farm-stand produce such as heirloom tomatoes, carrots, green beans, squash, zucchini, lettuce and more from Thomas’ farm, as well as other produce, berries and herbs hailing from regional areas like Boulder City and Southern California. Vegan fans will find a variety of food options that will satisfy any craving.
Perfect for Small Business Saturday on Nov. 27, show support for this global movement and shop local at fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market. With a variety of local craft artisans and two market locations, shoppers will have endless options for unique gift ideas this holiday season.
Produce vendors, food makers and local artisan crafts at Tivoli Village include*:
- Bella’s Sauces – 18 different gourmet dipping sauces
- The Dapper Doughnut: LV Truck – hot mini doughnuts in more than 20 different flavors
- Herbs By Diane – locally-grown herbs and edible flowers from Boulder City
- Kingman Organic Almonds – freshly-grown almonds
- Luchkoff Patisserie – freshly-baked breads, pastries, macarons, desserts, sweet bites and cakes
- Mai Boho Life – boho-chic fashion and home accessories made with natural materials like sterling silver and genuine stones
- Masazul – hand-pressed artisanal corn tortillas
- Max’s Berries – variety of fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
- Moonfarmz – vegan, dye-free, cruelty-free natural skincare products
- Picked Today Produce – hand-picked produce
- Redstone Pasta and Provisions – freshly handmade pasta and sauces
- Sin City Candle Co. – hand-made and –poured soy wax candles
- Tranquili-tea Organic – organic loose leaf tea boutique
- Yaqui Zen Kitchen – healthy vegan street food
Before becoming a farmer, Thomas worked more than 20 years in the corporate casino industry, but has always possessed a passion for agriculture. He left the casino industry and pursued the farmer lifestyle in Kingman, Arizona. Thomas conducted thorough research on what types of produce he could grow within a two hour radius of Las Vegas and decided to grow almonds.
After testing two different 40-acre farms, he found the ideal spot and planted 3,000 almond trees in March of 2017. A year later, he planted a small garden within his almond orchard and was so impressed by how well the produce was growing that he added on five acres of various vegetables and fruits to grow and sell at the market in Las Vegas. In July, Thomas acquired fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market and has been providing a platform for fellow local farmers to sell their products. Thomas is currently working on expanding his produce farm and converting his farm to solar power.
About fresh52 Farmer’s & Artisan Market
fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market at Tivoli Village is an open-air market that features a wide range of products, including fresh produce, artisan crafts, wellness products, vegan options, pet goods and teats and much more. fresh52 has two locations across the Las Vegas valley: Tivoli Village on Fridays from 3-8 p.m. and Sansone Park Place on Sundays from 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m. The market is open to the public and also offers a free kids’ craft area.