Looking for a new place to enjoy lunch? Chef Kris Yenbamroong’s Night + Market, located inside Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton, which was recently ranked Top 10 Best Restaurants that are Fit for Foodies by Open Table, is now open for lunch on Fridays and Saturdays from 12 – 4:45 p.m.
The menu offers guests authentic Thai dishes with a modern spin.
- Thai Boxing Chicken ($18): BBQ chicken thigh served with “jaew,” papaya salad and sticky rice
- Tiger Shrimp Green Curry ($22): Includes Japanese eggplant, bell pepper and Thai basil. Served with roti and jasmine rice
- Pad See Ew Gal ($16): Rice noodles cooked in a wok with chicken, Chinese broccoli, egg and black soy sauce
- Papaya Salad ($15): Mortar-pounded green papaya salad with palm sugar, lime juice, bird eye chili and peanuts
- Thai Steak Salad ($26): Grilled ribeye steak, sliced and tossed with a tangy chili-lime vinaigrette, onions, herbs, cucumbers and tomatoes. Served over a bed of mixed lettuce
The lunch menu will also feature tasty cocktails:
- Night + Market Manhattan ($18): Fused with Pendleton 1910 rye, house blend vermouth, angostura and orange bitters
- Talesai Mai Tai ($18): Blend of milk washed tiki rum, orgeat, lime and Thai basil
- Spiked Thai Tea ($17): Tito’s vodka, Thai team and coconut cream