Adults-Only Casino-Resort to Celebrate February 14 Week with Romantic Packages and Offerings
Move over cupid – Circa Resort & Casino is bringing the love to downtown Las Vegas with a plethora of Valentine’s Day celebrations the week of February 14. Serving as Vegas’ Valentine’s Week headquarters, couples can make the most of the holiday with the following:
- Sweetheart packages at its 60th floor rooftop lounge Legacy Club;
- The chance to get away from it all with specialty hotel room add-ons, complete with rose petals and balloon bouquets;
- Culinary indulgence with delicious Valentine’s Day menus at Barry’s Downtown Prime and 8 East.
“Everyone knows we love sports. But at Circa, we love our guests and we love a good time just as much. On the heels of Big Game weekend, it’s only fitting we bring it all together with a Circa-style Valentine’s Week both for couples or people who just want to get out and have fun,” said CEO Derek Stevens. “As the only adults-only casino in downtown Las Vegas, we’re happy to be Vegas’ Valentine’s headquarters for anyone who wants a terrific night – or week – away from it all.”
Details on Circa’s Valentine’s Week celebrations include:
Toast to stunning Vegas skylines and specialty cocktails at Legacy Club. Occupying the 60th floor of the tallest building in downtown Las Vegas, the indoor and outdoor venue houses unforgettable panorama views with outdoor firepits and great music.
- Sweetheart Package – Guests will receive two hand-crafted cocktails, a glass of champagne, one rose and a decadent dessert. $75 package cost per person.
- Sunset Sweetheart Package – Patrons can sit in luxury and comfort with this package that includes two hand-crafted cocktails, a glass of champagne, one rose, a decadent dessert and fire pit seating on the outdoor terrace. $100 package cost per person.
Specialty cocktails of the evening will include options of:
- Violet Tendencies – Who needs flowers when you can drink them? This cocktail is made with Botanist Gin, lemon, orgeat and lavender syrup.
- Cupid’s Potion – Guests can’t help but fall in love with this sparkling libation, created with Absolut Vanilla, passion fruit syrup, Framboise Liqueur, lemon and champagne.
Reservations are now live and can be booked here.
Valentine’s Week becomes a vacation with Circa’s hotel luxurious room upgrade packages, valid February 14-18. This includes the following:
- Lover’s Nest Package – Guests can relax in rooms adorned with silk rose petals and tea lights, accompanied by mylar heart balloon bouquets and a large rose petal heart design. Additional $200 added to room cost.
- You Light Up My Life Package – Patrons will follow a path of red silk rose petals and tea lights leading to the bed, which is topped with a large rose petal heart design. They’ll also enjoy six chocolate-covered strawberries with chilled champagne. Additional $200 added to room cost.
Barry’s Downtown Prime
Occupying the entirety of Circa’s 17,000-square-foot basement level, couples can set a romantic tone at Barry’s Downtown Prime with a specialty menu created by Chef Barry S. Dakake.
· Steak Tartare – Beef tenderloin, dijon horseradish, quail egg and toasted brioche
· Lobster & Shrimp Potstickers – Sauteed-crispy bok choy and water chestnut stir fry with a ginger yuzu sauce
· 14 oz. Boneless Ribeye – Ribeye imported from Revier Cattle Co., Olivia, MN
· Red Velvet Cheesecake
Reservations for Barry’s prix fixe Valentine’s menu are now live and can be reserved here. The three-course meal is $139 per plate.
Guests can enjoy a pan-Asian twist on American classics this Valentine’s Day at 8 East from Chef Dan Coughlin. Inspired by Asian metropolitan food markets, the restaurant boasts small, shareable plates bursting with flavor.
- Green Curry New England Clam Chowder: Diced clams with green curry and coconut milk
- Snow Crab Leg Fried Rice: Diced snow crab leg stir-fried with waterfall sauce and green onion
- Filet: Tender filet served on a hot rock
- Chinese Doughnut: Deep-fried balls of dough rolled in white granulated sugar
Reservations for 8 East’s one-night-only special menu are highly encouraged and can be booked here, but walk-ins are also welcome.