In celebration of Valentine’s Day, SAHARA Las Vegas invites guests to celebrate the special occasion with exclusives including a hotel suite offer, couples’ massages at Amina Spa, as well as a prix fixe Valentine’s Day menu at Bazaar Meat® by José Andrés.
Featuring complimentary mimosas and chocolate-covered strawberries, Amina Spa Valentine’s packages are available Saturday, Feb. 12 through Monday, Feb. 14. The Better Together package for two includes the choice of one 50-minute custom massage or one 50-minute facial in the candle-lit spa for $260. The Sweet Escape package features the ultimate treatment for your skin, which includes 100 minutes of spa time and includes a Hydrating Chocolate Facial as well as an Almond Deluxe Pedicure for $180 per person. For additional information and to purchase a package, please call (702) 761-7088.
This Valentine’s Day, SAHARA Las Vegasis offering a 25 percent discount on the best-in-class SAHARA suites featuring a fully transformed boutique hotel and casino right on the Las Vegas Strip.Reservations include a selection from value-added rewards such as a complimentary Uber gift card, $25 TicketNetwork Gift Card, complimentary Vanity Fair magazine among other gifts. Hotel guests will receive access to a virtual funbook upon check-in with hundreds in savings exclusively for SAHARA guests. Also, highlighted in this offer is SAHARA’s flexible, stress-free 72-hour cancellation policy and free parking. Offer is available to book now through Feb. 15 for hotel stays through Feb. 28. Blackout dates apply. For more information or to book, please click here.
Bazaar Meat® by José Andrés invites couples seeking an unmatched dining experience in an intimate setting to enjoy a special Valentine’s Day menu. Available on Feb. 14 for $195 per person plus tax and gratuities, the menu includes:
- Cotton Candy Foie Gras – crispy amaranth
- Ferran Adrià Olives, Modern and Traditional – liquid green olive spheres, Gordal olives with piquillo pepper and anchovy
- Smoked Salmon Cone – jicama, radish and yuzu mayo
- Tuna Sashimi and Caviar – wasabi, soy and Sasanian Siberian Baerii
- The Classic Tartare – beef sirloin, Savora mustard, egg yolk, HP sauce, anchovy and Parker House rolls
- Chef’s Selection of Cured Meats
- Rosewood Texas Ribeye, Wagyu/Black Angus – Spanish-style chuletón, oak-wood fired
- Buttered Potato Purée – butter, butter, more butter and some potatoes
- Pink Oyster Mushrooms – garlic and onion purée
- Josper-Roasted Asparagus – romesco sauce
- White Chocolate Flourless Cake – Champagne strawberries and pop rocks
As an upgrade, guests may add an additional course to the menu, including the Kobe Eye of the Rib for $65 per ounce or the “Vaca Vieja” Mindful Meats Rib Eye for $45 per ounce.
Special dining hours will be from 5 to 10 p.m. on Feb. 14 and 15. The Valentine’s Day menu will be available for one night only on Feb. 14. Reservations are required. Call (702) 761-7610 or click here to book online.