The Spa at Red Rock by Well & Being and The Spa at Green Valley by Well & Being are ushering in the New Year with new health, spa and wellness specials through March 31.
Guests will know the true meaning of relaxation and serenity when they visit these two luxurious retreats on either side of the Las Vegas Valley with massages, scrubs, facials and more.
Both spas have several offerings to indulge in this Spring:
- Recovery Massage – Guests may kick start their recovery with a relaxing and calming inhalation featuring a blend of patchouli, vetiver, sweet orange, clary sage, and lavender to help balance and calm the mind. This invigorating massage uses a blend of rosemary, cypress and lemongrass to tone, strengthen vascular tissue, support healthy adrenal function and aid lymphatic drainage and ward off stress.
- Monday – Thursday, 50-minute massage: $180
- Friday – Sunday, 50-minute massage: $185
- Monday – Thursday, 80-minute massage: $245
- Friday – Sunday, 80-minute massage: $250
- Monday – Thursday, 110-minute massage: $375
- Friday – Sunday, 110-minute massage: $380
- Sugar Lavender Scrub & Massage – With this treatment, pure sugar cane crystals gently slough away dry skin cells to reveal youthful skin. Coconut and sweet almond oils nourish and moisturize, leaving skin ultra-soft. The 80 and 110-minute services include a full body massage.
- Monday – Thursday, 80-minute massage and scrub: $245
- Friday – Sunday, 80-minute massage and scrub: $250
- Monday – Thursday, 110-minute massage and scrub: $360
- Friday – Sunday, 110-minute massage and scrub: $365
*Complimentary gift with service: 2oz sugar lavender body butter (while supplies last).
- Couples Experience – A couples massage is an excellent way to share quality time with a partner, friend or family and introduce them to the wonderful world of massage.
- 50-minute massage starting at $370
- 80-minute massage starting at $500
- 110-minute massage starting at $675
- DOCTOR BABOR Prescription Facial – Specific and focused on individual skin challenges, these prescription therapies diminish signs of aging leaving the skin more youthful.
- Monday – Thursday, 50-minute facial: $175
- Friday – Sunday, 50-minute facial: $180
- Monday – Thursday, 80-minute facial: $245
- Friday – Sunday, 80-minute facial: $250
*Complimentary gift with service: DOCTOR BABOR PRO Cleansing Lotion ($40 value, while supplies last).
- Luxury Manicure & Pedicure Combo – Guests will receive a gentle exfoliation foot buff, followed by a brushed-on vitamin-C rich mask, wrapped in hot towels that acts as a paraffin treatment. The treatment finishes with a relaxing massage with melted body butter and polished off with a choice of nail color.
- 50-minute manicure combined with an 80-minute pedicure: $140
Guests looking to enhance their fitness regimen and create healthy habits and routines may take advantage of the wide variety of exercise classes available at both spas. From yoga and pilates to personalized personal training, there are options suitable for all interests and skill levels.
The full list of exercise classes at Red Rock can be found here and at Green Valley can be found here. The Spa at Red Rock by Well & Being and The Spa at Green Valley Ranch Resort by Well & Being also offer gift cards in any amount up to $500, a perfect way to pamper loved ones. Gift cards can be purchased by visiting the spas or calling 702.617.7570.
In Henderson, The Spa at Green Valley Ranch encompasses more than 40,000 square feet of lavish space with a private lap pool, a full-service salon and a top-of-the-line fitness studio. The award-winning spa offers an array of services including massage and body treatments, facials, waxing and nail services for a complete oasis. The Spa at Green Valley Resort and Casino is open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Spa at Red Rock by Well & Being is in Summerlin and offers a variety of personalized experiences designed to transform guests from the inside out with its unique nutrition and exercise programs. Guests are encouraged to participate in the multitude of services offered from the open-air pool to wall yoga and much more. The Spa at Red Rock by Well & Being is open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.