Happy holidays! Some additional ways to spend New Year’s Eve if you want to stay close to home, want to be highly entertained, or want “casual but fancy!” – here are a few options!
Four locations in the valley
For a casual meal that feels oh-so-fancy this New Year’s Eve, check out Shake Shack’s limited edition black truffle items!
Our black truffle menu features real black truffle sauce, made with Regalis Foods Opens in a new window’ USDA Organic Black Truffle Arbequina Oil, the only truly natural truffle product on the market made from Spanish black truffles and California extra virgin olive oil. Founded by Ian Purkayastha and based in NYC, Regalis is a specialty food purveyor known for providing luxury, tough-to-find products including fresh truffles, rare foraged edibles, Japanese wagyu beef, caviar, uni and more.
Black Truffle Burger features a gruyere cheeseburger topped with our real black truffle sauce (made with Regalis organic black truffle olive oil) and our crispy shallots on a toasted potato bun
And don’t forget the fries! Parmesan Garlic Fries with Black Truffle Sauce – crispy crinkle cuts topped with garlic parmesan cheese and served with our real black truffle sauce (made with Regalis organic black truffle olive oil).
Topgolf Las Vegas
4627 Koval Lane
Best place to view alllll the fireworks around the valley is Topgolf Las Vegas! Make a reservation now for a bay, hang with friends, and chow down on all the fun, shareable menu items Topgolf has to offer.
This way of celebrating is all about the view and built-in activities – what a great way to end a year with family and friends!
Photo attached courtesy of Topgolf Las Vegas
David Lee Roth Rocks Vegas!
House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay
If you were lucky enough to score tickets to David Lee Roth kicking off his run at House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay, the fun begins with his first show New Year’s Eve! See Diamond Dave in this limited run engagement that runs through Jan. 22, 2022.
As Roth states:
“House of Blues in Las Vegas is inarguably the best place to see a slam-dunk, hard rock, power trio like the one I’m bringing to work,” said Roth. “We’ve been at work on this since the beginning of last summer, on these 25 tunes – it’s the classic Van Halen rack.”
Locale Italian Kitchen + Craft Cocktails
7995 Blue Diamond Rd., #106
For a more traditional experience, but staying close to home this New Year’s Eve, Locale Italian Kitchen is featuring a special four course menu.
Additional reservation spots were added for the festive night with the specialty menu pricing at $125 per person and additional wine pairing available for $35.
FIRST COURSE – Antipasto choice of
- Crab Cakes – blue crab, Calabrian chili aioli, arugula salad
- Charcuterie Slate – chef’s selection of artisanal meats & cheeses
- Burrata Caprese – eggplant caponata, aceto balsamico, cherry tomatoes
- Arancini – wild mushrooms, tarragon aioli, Arborio rice
- Optional: Seafood Platter for 2 – Jumbo shrimp cocktail, half dozen oysters, half pound of snow crab, mignonette, drawn butter (additional $45)
SECOND COURSE – Pasta choice of
- Rigatoni Bolognese – housemade beef & pork ragu, parmigiana
- Butternut Squash Cavatelli – housemade cavatelli, sage brown butter, whipped ricotta
- Gulf Shrimp & Blue Crab Pappardelle – housemade pappardelle, spinach, tomatoes, white wine cream sauce
MAIN COURSE – Choice of
- Scarpariello Chicken – fresh herbs, lemon butter, crispy potato, seasonal vegetables
- Red Snapper ‘Puttanesca’ – sautéed spinach, capers, olives, garlic, tomatoes
- Bone-In Pork Chop – creamy polenta, apple compote
- 21oz. Bone-in Ribeye – roasted garlic mashed potatoes, red wine braised Brussels sprouts (Surf the ribeye with jumbo shrimp & snow crab for an additional $25)
DOLCI – Choice of
- Salted Caramel Budino
- Brulee Cheesecake