If you’re looking for a great place to celebrate the New Year, please consider the following venues.
Skip the Strip this New Year’s Eve. Silverton Casino will ring in the new year with bottomless drinks including domestic draft beers, well cocktails and house wine at all casino bars from 7-10 p.m. and an entry to a DJ Dance Party. Tickets are currently on presale for $25 and $50 day of the event until sales close at 9 p.m. The DJ Dance party will take place at Veil Pavilion at 10 p.m., where tickets are sold separately for $15.
Vibe up 2022 with Kona Grill and krave the New Year with dine-in and takeout specials along with a live DJ and midnight toast! Available exclusively from Friday, Dec. 31 through Sunday, Jan. 2, Kona Grill is offering the following dine-in food and drink specials:
- Tuna Tartare made with Ahi tuna, mango, cucumber, avocado, yuzu glaze ($26)
- Goat Cheese & Date Salad with bibb lettuce, arugula, mandarin orange, smoked pecans, goat cheese & date fritter, champagne vinaigrette ($22)
- Miso Beef Short Ribs with roasted vegetables & onion strings ($38)
- Filet with lobster Cream with miso asparagus, charred shimeji, shitake, portobello mushrooms, topped with lobster cream sauce ($40)
- Surf & Turf with a selection of any Kona Roll + selection of Kona Filet, NY Strip, or Big Island Ribeye and includes green beans & miso whipped or crispy garlic potatoes ($41)
- Macadamia Nut Pie made with Kahlua, roasted macadamia nuts & coconut flakes, vanilla bean ice cream ($15)
- Cranberry citrus paloma made with tequila, lime, cranberry, grapefruit juice, fever tree grapefruit, sugared cranberries ($15)
- Pumpkin spice old fashioned made with Jim Beam vanilla, fresh pumpkin, pumpkin pie syrup, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and a brown sugar cinnamon rim ($15)
For those that feel more comfortable celebrating at home, Kona Grill is offering a Prime Rib Dinner for Two with togarashi jus, horseradish cream, asparagus, miso whipped potatoes for $72 or individual servings for $36. To view the full menu and make reservations, please visit konagrill.com.
Ring in the new year in style at Delmonico Steakhouse this year with decadent options curated by Chef de Cuisine Ivan Rojas including:
- Roasted squash ravioli with sage brown butter, toasted hazelnuts, and parmesan cheese
- Baked oysters with herb butter, andouille panko crust, and kaluga caviar
- Roasted wild mushrooms salad with arugula, red wine cured foie gras, cabernet vinaigrette, and fennel grissini
- Squid ink spaghetti and gulp shrimp with nduja smoked sofrito and cherry tomatoes
- Surf & turf inclusive of a grilled Creekstone Farms petite filet and baked lobster with a red wine reduction
- Blackberry champagne cake with orange mascarpone mousse, prosecco gelee, and blackberry ganache
To make reservations and view the full menu, please visit emerilsrestaurants.com/delmonico-steakhouse.
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House
Celebrate the new year New Orleans style with a special menu at Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House inclusive of:
- Tasso ham and Sonoma goat cheese dumplings with a creole tomato glaze
- Mediterranean Sea bass with fire roasted sweet peppers and saffron cream
- Grilled American veal chop with a wild mushroom ragout
- Hoppin’ John made with apple smoked bacon, black eyed peas, and Carolina gold rice
- Southern cooked collard greens with apple smoked bacon and molasses
- Fresh passion fruit trifle made with Grand Marnier angel food cake, mascarpone cream, and toasted coconut
To make reservations and view the full dinner menu, please visit emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-new-orleans-fish-house.
Ring in 2022 in style with a one-night only New Year’s Eve pop-up experience with a festive three-course pre-fixe dinner menu featuring STK’s greatest hits including signature steaks, prime rib, wagyu, surf & turf, and a complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival to kick off the celebration. In the traditional space of the steakhouse, a $325 per person pre-fixe menu will be offered which includes:
- Amuse bouche of caviar deviled egg
- Choice of butternut squash ravioli with maine lobster, sage brown butter, and crispy pumpkin; soy tuna tataki with shaved truffle, wasabi red wine sauce, and tempura crisps; OR Japanese A5 wagyu tartare with miso shishito peppers and a soy emulsion
- Rock popcorn shrimp salad with organic baby leaves, sea beans, pear, and champagne vinaigrette
- Choice of 10oz. Masami California wagyu strip; surf & turf with a 6oz. filet, Maine lobster tail, and black truffle bearnaise; seared chilean seabass with uni beurre blanc, bok choy, and royal osetra caviar; OR truffle risotto with wild mushrooms, asparagus, aged balsamic, and shaved truffle
- Choice of lobster Yukon mashed potatoes, sweet corn pudding, gold flecked broccolini, OR exotic mushrooms
- Choice of strawberry cobbler with rhubarb and strawberry leather OR chocolate indulgence with chocolate cake, raspberry jam, and cassis marshmallow
Next door to STK where Elios used to be, STK is transforming the space to be a vibe dining lounge that will offer a pre-fixe menu for $275 per person inclusive of:
- Caviar amuse bouche
- Choice of classic Caesar with parmigiano-reggiano, lemon black pepper emulsion, and herb croutons; tuna tartare with hass avocado, taro chips, and a soy-honey emulsion; short rib ravioli; OR beet & burrata salad
- Choice of seabass with kousalya rice, lemon gremolata, and asparagus; filet; 16oz. New York strip; prime rib; OR truffle roasted chicken all with smashed potatoes, asparagus, and au jus
- Choice of warm chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce OR creme brulee with fresh berries
To make reservations, view the full menu and learn more, please visit stksteakhouse.com.
The Stirling Club
The Stirling Club is kicking off the new year in style with a black-tie affair featuring the Lucky Devils Band with curated food stations, late night passed appetizers, a signature welcome cocktail, and a champagne toast at the stroke of midnight. Food options will include charcuterie, sliders, Asian cuisine, tacos, seafood, sushi, and of course dessert inclusive of a chocolate fountain. Tickets for this special evening are $275++ per person or $500++ per couple. To purchase tickets, please visit thestirlingclub.com.