Last year, NASCAR champion driver and Las Vegas native Kurt Busch celebrated winning the South Point 400 in the NASCAR playoffs at Las Vegas Motor Speedway by soaring high above the Las Vegas Strip with Maverick Helicopters.
NASCAR fans can enjoy that winning feeling when they sit back and let Maverick Helicopters fly them to the South Point 400 on Sunday, Sept. 26 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
The swift 15-minute flight allows passengers to arrive in style on the speedway grounds in a luxury helicopter. The return flight to the private Las Vegas Strip terminal will offer magnificent panoramic views of iconic landmarks such as the Bellagio, Eiffel Tower, Luxor, T-Mobile Arena and the home of the Las Vegas Raiders, Allegiant Stadium.
One-way transfers start at $350 and round-trip transfers are $499 per person which include complimentary limousine coach transfers within five miles of the Strip. For more information or to book a reservation, please call 702.405.4300 or visit www.FlyMaverick.com
Video of NASCAR VIP Transportation:
Maverick Helicopters continues to employ extensive cleaning procedures which include sanitization of the helicopter cabin before each flight with an emphasis on high contact surfaces. Additionally, all pilots and guests are required to wear face protection during flight.
- For more information visit www.FlyMaverick.com.
- Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MaverickHelicopters/
- Find us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/maverickhelicopters
- Find us on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/MaverickVegas
- Find us on TikTok at https://www.tiktok.com/@maverickhelicopters
- Find us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MaverickHeli