Catch up on the latest hospitality offerings and come experience what’s new at Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas resorts.
Fall is for Foodies
Just as the weather changes with the seasons, so should the palette. Guests really autumn try these seasonal cuisine options this month.
- October is National Pasta Month and it comes just in time for the reopening of an Italian favorite, Martorano’s at Paris Las Vegas. The intensely Italian celebrity chef, Steve Martorano, has a new menu with macaroni (as well as antipasta) that will have your taste buds shouting Yo Cuz! The pasta is a tremendous source of pride – always imported, cooked to order, and prepared to a perfectly firm al dente. Don’t forget to order Martorano’s meatballs, a great pairing with any pasta dish.
October is also National Pizza Month. Guests who have their eyes on the pies should set their sights on PizzaCake at Harrah’s Las Vegas. This fast-casual concept created by Cake Boss star Buddy “Buddy V.” Valastro is the first location of its kind and features the first-ever Cake ATM to be on The Strip – equipped with slices from Buddy and his famous Carlo’s Bakery.
Join Gordon Ramsay in celebrating his signature dish, the Beef Wellington, all month long. For Worldwide Wellington month, Ramsay and a selection of his Las Vegas restaurants will pay homage to the fan favorite. Don’t forget to tag #ShowMeYourWelly on social!
Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris Las Vegas was not only Ramsay’s first Las Vegas restaurant, but also the first to bring this signature dish to life. Guests can experience the Land & Sea Beef Wellington served with a butter poached lobster, glazed petit vegetables and potato purée, which is featured on the multi-course Tasting Menu at $155 per person.
Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesars Palace offers Ramsay’s signature Beef Wellington a la cart or via prix fixe menu for both lunch and dinner. The dish is accompanied by white cheddar mashed potatoes, root vegetables and red wine demi-glace.
The culinary hit Gordon Ramsay HELL’S KITCHEN at Caesars Palace also features Ramsay’s signature Beef Wellington a la cart or via prix fixe menu, served with a potato puree, glazed root vegetables and red wine demi-glace.
Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at The LINQ Promenade will celebrate with its fried Beef Wellington, served with sea salt chips, dijon mayo and bordelaise sauce, and a drink for just $19.99.
Have a Holiday Before Halloween
Halloween isn’t the only holiday in October. At Caesars Entertainment, hashtag holidays are celebrated throughout the month at various Las Vegas properties.
- National Dessert Day – October 14
- To satisfy the sweet tooth visit Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse at Flamingo Las Vegas. The new restaurant offers a delectable dessert and candy shop à la carte menu.
The bakery inside Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse at Flamingo Las Vegas Vanderpump Cocktail Garden at Caesars Palace presents “Naughty Nightcaps”, dessert-inspired cocktails. Vodka based drinks like Midnight Oil and Pillow talk are perfect cherries on top for those looking to celebrate National Dessert Day.
- National Chocolate Day – October 28
- The seven-layer dark chocolate whiskey cake at Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar inside The LINQ Hotel + Experience is the ultimate chocolate experience, featuring a divine seven-layer dark chocolate cake topped with whisky crème anglaise, salted whisky caramel sauce and crumbled toffee bar. Guests must be 21+ to enjoy.
Fall In Love with Spa and Salon Services
As the temperatures cool down in the desert, fall in love with spa and salon experiences at Qua Baths & Spa and COLOR Salon at Caesars Palace, Voie Spa & Salon at Paris Las Vegas and Spa at The LINQ.
- Voie Spa & Salon at Paris Las Vegas
- Voie Spa & Salon has extended its hours – the spa is now open Thursday through Monday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and the salon is open Friday through Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. French for “way,” Voie invites guests to experience premium services that infuse natural notes of France’s countryside, such as the Fleur de Sel Massage, which was inspired by the pink salt beaches in the Occitanie region of France and incorporates rose-colored thermal salt stones. To book, please visit here.
- Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace
- Starting Monday, Oct. 12, the award-winning Qua Baths & Spa will be open seven days a week. Indulge in the Qua Signature Hourglass Treatment for a completely customized spa experience with a combination of services including facials, massages, body treatments and healing arts – available for one, two or three hours. To book, please visit here.
- COLOR Salon at Caesars Palace
- Currently open Thursday through Monday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., COLOR Salon offers a variety of hair, nail, makeup and tanning services for a head-to-toe makeover. To book, please visit here.
- Spa at The LINQ
- The recently reopened Spa at The LINQ features an updated menu with relaxing massages and beautifying salon services. Additionally, each guest will receive a complimentary sample of Spa at The LINQ’s exclusive Nevada Verde skincare product with purchase. These organic, eco-friendly products are formulated with the spa’s custom blend of sweet almond oil and soothing botanicals that will leave skin soft, smooth and beautifully healthy. Nevada Verde products will enrich, hydrate and naturally protect while repairing the tone and texture of the skin. For more info, please visit here.
Caesars Entertainment is proud to announce industry award-winners within its portfolio, including the following:
- Condé Nast Traveler’s 2020 Readers’ Choice Awards – Over 715,000 Condé Nast Traveler readers across the globe submitted tens of thousands of ratings and comments, sharing their recent travel experiences of the world’s top destinations. Caesars Entertainment was well represented in 2020, with Caesars Palace ranked no. 7 and Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace ranked no. 9 in the category of Best Las Vegas Hotels.
- USA Today 10Best 2020 Readers’ Choice Winners – Nominees for all categories of winners are chosen by a panel of relevant experts which include a combination of editors from USA TODAY, editors from 10Best.com; and subject matter expert contributors.
- Caesars Rewards ranked no. 1 in the category of Best Players Club
- High Roller Observation Wheel at The LINQ Promenade ranked no. 3 in the category of Best Las Vegas Attraction
- Caesars Palace ranked no. 5 in the category of Best Las Vegas Casino
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas ranked no. 10 in the category of Best Las Vegas Attraction
Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (has implemented the Company’s new health and safety protocols, which enhance its existing plans and practices in these areas. All Caesars properties are focused on the well-being of team members, guests and the community, and continue to work to create an environment with high standards of sanitization and physical distancing practices. Among the enhanced health and safety protocols include more frequent cleaning and sanitization. Caesars has also implemented a health screening program for all employees. Team members and guests are required to wear masks, which the Company makes available, at all Caesars properties.
For more information on the Company’s health and safety protocols, visit: www.Caesars.com/health.
For a comprehensive list of amenities open at Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts, visit: www.caesars.com/las-vegas/open.