Betting Experts and VSiN Personalities to Share Insights on Upcoming Season, Circa Sports’ Record-Breaking Football Contests and More
On Saturday, Aug. 28, Circa Sports – the Las Vegas sports betting venture from CEO Derek Stevens – will host its second annual panel of sports betting experts and personalities from the Vegas Sports and Information Network (VSiN) at Circa Resort & Casino.
The panel will share insights on the 2021 professional football season; details on the record-breaking Circa Million III and Circa Sports Survivor contests; and tips and strategies for bettors.
This free panel will run from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. in Circa’s Warehouse event space. It also will be available via livestream from Circa Sports’ official Twitter account.
Panelists will include:
- Michael Lombardi – Michael Lombardi is a former NFL General Manager and three-time Super Bowl winner. He is now a top podcaster and radio host, sharing his 35 years of industry knowledge as the host of “The Lombardi Line” on VSiN.
- Mike Pritchard – The pride of Rancho High in Las Vegas, Mike Pritchard won a National Championship as a wide receiver for the Colorado Buffalos. He was the 13th overall pick of the 1991 Draft and had a nine-year career in professional football. Pritchard currently co-hosts “Betting Across America” on VSiN.
- Cris Zeniuk “Las Vegas Cris” – A professional gambler in Las Vegas, Zeniuk has had an unprecedented run in football contests over the past decade including second and fifth place finishes in the Circa Million Football Contest, winner of the Wynn Casino $100k Single Survivor and winner of the Stations Casinos’ Last Man Standing Contest for $52k.
- Matt Metcalf – Matthew Metcalf was named Director of Sportsbook Operations for Stevens’ properties in June 2018 and leads the development of Circa Sports books across the Las Vegas valley and beyond. Metcalf uses his experience as both a bookmaker/oddsmaker and professional sports bettor to provide a pivotal perspective in the sports betting industry.
- Mike Palm (Moderator) – As Vice President of Operations, Palm brings more than 20 years of experience in the gaming industry to the executive team at Circa, the D Las Vegas and the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino. He comes from managing casino operations in multiple jurisdictions, including Nevada, New Jersey, Indiana, Wisconsin and Iowa. Mike also hosts “The Nutz” on The Sports Betting Network, VSiN.
Circa Sports recently announced two record setting pro football betting contest, Circa Millions III & Circa Survivor. With the contests guaranteeing $10 million in prizes and no rake, sign ups have been ramping up. The deadline to submit entries is on Sept. 11, at 2 p.m. PT.
Since launching in 2019, Circa Sports has become known for a leadership team consisting of the industry’s top oddsmakers and for their menu featuring some of the best odds in the country.
The brand now boasts five locations in Southern Nevada, including the world’s largest sportsbook at Circa as well as the D, Golden Gate, The Pass Casino and Tuscany Suites & Casino. Circa Sports also launched in Colorado in 2020 with the Circa Sports Colorado mobile app.
For more information, visit circasports.com.