Pinkbox Doughnuts will offer a festive lineup of fall treats in October including the “Holy Cannoli” as the “Doughnut of the Month,” a special breast cancer awareness doughnut, and an array of spooky Halloween treats.
The “Holy Cannoli” is a chocolate frosted raised doughnut topped with cannoli filling, chocolate chips and powdered sugar, priced at $3.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Pinkbox will offer its “Pink Ribbon” doughnut throughout October. The “Pink Ribbon” is a pink frosted ribbon raised shaped doughnut with pink sprinkles, priced at $3. Ten percent of every doughnut purchased will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation.
Halloween doughnuts, available Thursday, Oct. 15 through Sunday, Nov. 1, will include:
- “Purple People Eater” – Vanilla cake doughnut topped with vanilla buttercream, covered in purple icing and ube cake crumbs, priced at $3.
- “Vampire Pooh” – Chocolate cake doughnut topped with chocolate buttercream, Oreo cookies as wings covered in black icing and white chocolate candy décor, priced at $3.
- “The Vampire” – Glazed raised ring with a teeth toy and Halloween décor, priced at $2.50.
- “Pumpkin” – Orange frosted vanilla cake doughnut topped with a pumpkin design, priced at $2.50.
- “Spider Ring” – White frosted glazed chocolate cake topped with a spiderweb design and spider ring toy, priced at $2.50.
- “BOOO” – White frosted raised ghost shape, filled with chocolate whip, priced at $3.
- “Eyeball” – White frosted DoughCro with a bloodshot eyeball design, priced at $3.
- “Frankie Bar” – Green frosted raised bar with a Frankenstein design, filled with strawberry whip, priced at $3.
- “Creepy Crawler” – Orange frosted raised ring, topped with chocolate PeeWeez and a spider eyes design, priced at $2.50.
- “Halloween PeeWeez” – Chocolate PeeWeez with purple and orange sprinkles, priced at 40 cents each.
- “Be Well Halloween” – Raised shell filled with chocolate whip with signature mask character Halloween design, priced at $3.
- “Vegan Mummy” – Chocolate frosted vegan bar decorated like a mummy with green leaves, priced at $3, located exclusively at the Tropicana location.
Pinkbox, where the mantra is “Spreading Smiles®,” is open 24 hours a day daily at each of its three doughnut shops, located at 9435 W. Tropicana Ave., 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. and 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson.
All doughnuts are available for pre-order on Pinkbox’s website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com. Delivery is available through Postmates.
All Pinkbox locations abide by health and social distancing guidelines that have been set by the State of Nevada.