A Two-Night Special Performance of Marriage Can Be Murder at Hennessey’s Tavern, May 29-30
Sin City’s award-winning dinner show is back! Marriage Can Be Murder is coming to Hennessey’s Tavern for pop-up performances. Die laughing during this exclusive two-night performance on May 29-30 at 7 p.m. in Downtown Las Vegas. Eat, drink and play detective with friends and family for in-person murderous fun.
The menu includes four meal options with salad and dessert:
- Dead Meat: Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies
- Fowl Play: Grilled Chicken Breast, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies
- Hasta La Pasta: Pasta Marinara with Garlic Bread
- Murder Burger: Burger and Fries
Hennessey’s Tavern is located at 425 Fremont St, Unit 110. The Irish hot spot is less than a quarter-mile from the D Las Vegas, where show attendees can get their parking validated for up to three hours. In addition, there are parking garages and street parking available downtown.
Guests can use the code “GALLANT10” for $10 off. Tickets can be purchased at ivorystar.com or by calling the box office at 702-205-2775. Group and private party quotes are available.
About Marriage Can be Murder
The award-winning comedy dinner show celebrates more than 20 years in Las Vegas. Marriage Can Be Murder is decorated with awards such as “Best Date Night,” “Best Show in Southern Nevada” and “Best Production Show.” Audiences put their sleuthing skills to the test as they work together with their tablemates to quickly solve the murder before more bodies drop. Find Marriage Can Be Murder on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook (@bestdinnershow).
Regular Seating – $89.99
- Includes a three-course meal, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, and server gratuity
VIP – $105.99
- Includes priority seating, souvenir t-shirt, and server gratuity
Rest In Peace (R.I.P.) – $124.99
- 15 Minutes of Fame – Participate in the Show! Guaranteed participation in the show, premium seating, one alcoholic beverage, souvenir t-shirt, and commemorative photo, and server gratuity
All tickets are inclusive of food, a drink, and server gratuity. Each audience member is served a three-course meal.
About Hennessey’s Las Vegas
Bringing Vintage Irish to the heart of Las Vegas, Hennessey’s Tavern serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, and drinks. Located on Fremont Street, this downtown gem is sure to entertain with its unique events and live music every night of the week. For more information, visit hennesseyalsasvegas.com. Find on Facebook @hennesseyslasvegas and Instagram @hennesseys_lasvegas for updates and Irish fun.