The wildest watering hole this side of the Mississippi, ATOMIC SALOON SHOW swings open its doors again this Cinco de Mayo…that’s May 5th for those who like their salsa mild!
To celebrate, Boozy and her floozies are counting down with 5 of their favorite “YEE-HAW!”-worthy moments from a trip to the Atomic Saloon. ATOMIC SALOON SHOW returns to its home at Grand Canal Shoppes inside The Venetian Resort on May 5, 2021, for performances at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m., Wednesday through Sunday. Tickets starting at $149 are on sale now at Spiegelworld.com.
In no rootin’ tootin’ order…
1) When the specialty cocktail tower you ordered gets delivered. No saloon is complete without an epic bar. From cocktail towers that serve 4-6 like The Painted Lady or Boozy’s Bramble, to liquor-packed flasks including Fanny’s Fuzz and the Jack Rose, to signature cocktails and enough wine, beer and champagne to put The Outlaw out to pasture…the Atomic Saloon delivers!
2) When Blue Jackson welcomes guests to the Atomic Saloon with a song all about…his favorite things! From the moment Blue steps onstage at the top of the show, you’ll be thankful you left grandma at home! Blue isn’t shy about detailing the love he has for his favorite adult “activities,” and even invites the audience to sing along. A Wild West Mr. Rogers, if you will.
3) When Sweet Cheeks comes out of her shell. Boozy Skunkton reckons Sweet Cheeks couldn’t be sexy if she tried. We’ll leave that for you to decide.
4) This…’nuff said. We see why Sweet Cheeks is so in love with Jean-Louis!
5) When Sister Maria Showcases her humble Talents. So much time in the nunnery with no more to pass the time than a ping pong table and xylophone led Sister Maria to find out she has quite the musical ability. Just trust us…you’ll have to see it to believe it!
ATOMIC SALOON SHOW is a riotous and raunchy romp through the wild, Wild West as it never was, with drop-dead sexy acrobats and ridiculous comedy mayhem from a cavalcade of cowboys, showgirls, nuns, lawmen and lay-abouts. With health and safety protocols in place, audiences can still expect the same side-splitting hilarity and the best variety acts this side of the Mississippi.
Spiegelworld is committed to providing as safe an environment as possible for its guests, performers, and staff at ATOMIC SALOON SHOW by maintaining extensive protocols, as outlined in its Health & Safety Plan. Ongoing health and safety efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Reduced audience capacity in parties of two to six at sufficiently distanced cabaret tables.
- Masks are required to be worn by all artists, staff, and patrons while inside the Atomic Saloon. Guests may briefly remove their mask while actively drinking but are otherwise asked to keep their face covering on.
- A cashless, QR code-based cocktail service eliminates lines at the bar.
- The Atomic Saloon, including its seating areas and all frequently touched surfaces, is sanitized before and after every performance.
Starting May 5, 2021, Spiegelworld’s ATOMIC SALOON SHOW will perform Wednesday through Sunday at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m., at the Atomic Saloon inside Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian Resort. For tickets and more information, visit Spiegelworld.com and connect with the show on social media – @AtomicSaloonShow on Facebook and Instagram and @AtomicSaloon on Twitter.