Event at Moon will Support Nevada’s Only Consistent Diaper Bank Resource and Programs to Give Nevada Babies and Their Families a Good Start
Baby’s Bounty, Nevada’s only consistent diaper bank resource and one of Las Vegas’s most impactful nonprofits, will hold its annual fundraising gala on October 14th at 6PM. Set at Moon, at Palms Casino Resort, the event will support ongoing programs to improve health outcomes for children across the state and is presented by Aristocrat Gaming.
“Looking back on our journey at Baby’s Bounty, we take immense pride in the positive impact we’ve had on families and infants in our community,” shares Kelly Maxwell, Baby’s Bounty CEO and Executive Director. “With the distribution of over 3 million diapers and 6 million wipes to nearly 40,000 families throughout Nevada, our contribution to the community has been remarkable. However, the path forward reminds us of the critical need for continued community support.”
The blues-themed gala will include a night of drinks, dinner, a silent auction, live entertainment, and an outdoor cigar lounge all to support Nevada’s tiniest residents.
Baby’s Bounty takes pride in acknowledging the sponsors for the event. Gratitude is extended to supporters including Citi as Silver Sponsor, and UFC, Whalen Financial, Anthem, and United Healthcare as Bronze Sponsors.
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
Baby’s Bounty appreciates the valued contribution of SelectHealth, a ‘Friends of Baby’s Bounty’ sponsor. Additionally, recognition is extended to Gina Corena & Associates, another ‘Friends of Baby’s Bounty’ sponsor, who have generously supported the organization with a contribution of $2,500.
|Baby’s Bounty provides education and supplies to help Nevada’s smallest thrive in safe environments through programs including:
- Baby Bundles – Baby’s Bounty’s “Baby Shower in Box” includes a car seat, crib, feeding supplies, clothing, and hygiene supplies for high-need new parents in Southern Nevada
- Diaper Banks – Launched in response to the pandemic in 2020, Baby’s Bounty has distributed over 3 million diapers and over 6 million wipes, through weekly banks across the state
- Safe Sleep Education – Baby’s Bounty partnered with local experts to provide free online, multilingual safe sleep education to new parents, regardless of income or location
- Mobile Diaper Banks – Baby’s Bounty is now on the go – with a brand-new diaper van! The mobile diaper bank allows Baby’s Bounty to establish pop-up diaper banks in high-need areas, bringing supplies and support to more cities and counties in Nevada
- Diapers for Diplomas –Baby’s Bounty’s new program is an initiative to help parenting students attend or return to higher education to have opportunities for meaningful, long-term career choices and advance in the workplace. Through the program, parenting students will receive 200 diapers per month for a full academic year, eliminating one more barrier to higher education
About Baby’s Bounty:
Founded in 2008, Baby’s Bounty is a local Las Vegas-based non-profit that supports and empowers at-risk families by providing education and essential tools to ensure a good start for every baby.
Beginning as a way to provide necessary resources for Southern Nevadan families in need, they first launched the “Baby Bundle” program, in which they provide items like car seats, cribs, clothing, and toiletries in addition to an educational course on newborn safety.
In May of 2020, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Baby’s Bounty launched their first-ever Baby’s Bounty Diaper Bank in Las Vegas and has since expanded with a Diaper Bank in North Las Vegas, Henderson, and Reno/Sparks as well as Mobile Diaper Banks throughout rural Clark County.
Since the first diaper bank, Baby’s Bounty has helped nearly 40,000 families and distributed nearly 3 million diapers and 6 million wipes.