Adults-only resort now home to $14 million, no rake professional football contests; major Big Game 2024 parties; new Sports Gambling Hall of Fame and more
Football in Las Vegas just got even bigger. Circa Resort & Casino – home to the world’s largest sportsbook – is ready to kick off the 2023/2024 professional season with touchdown-worthy parties, new offerings, sports betting contests and more.
Taking things to the next level – three levels, that is – the adults-only downtown Las Vegas casino-resort has expanded its sportsbook’s footprint with 20 new seats, now with a viewing capacity of over 1,000 for every major football game of the season. Featuring a 78-million-pixel screen and three stories, the book will also debut new Circa Sports Suites that are available to reserve on Saturday and Sunday game days.
The expansion is only one chapter of the epic story that will be this football season at Circa. Other happenings include the launch of the Sports Gambling Hall of Fame; a $14 million, no-rake prize for Circa Sports’ professional football contest; and one of the biggest Big Game parties in the city. Outside of the sportsbook, Circa will show every game of the professional football season with full audio on all televisions property-wide, including the 46 televisions at MEGA BAR and at Overhang, the bar that boasts a bird’s eye view of the sportsbook.
“All eyes are on Las Vegas for football this year, so we knew we had to up the ante in downtown Las Vegas,” said Circa CEO Derek Stevens. “Football is going to be larger than life at Circa and our team has had a blast planning to bring this to life this year.”
Below is a glimpse of Circa’s biggest football season yet:
- World’s Largest Sportsbook Gets Even Larger: The Circa sportsbook is home to a three-story book where advanced technology meets old Vegas hospitality. The book now boasts 372 seating options for weekend fans including the Circa Sports Suites on Saturdays and Sundays. Each Suite will feature a private section with tables, chairs and video poker machines for up to 12 people. Located at the top of the sportsbook, the Suite package also includes a premium open bar and all-inclusive food from American classic restaurant Victory Burger & Wings Co., and Southern Carolina-style barbecue from Project BBQ.
- Sports Gambling Hall of Fame: The Circa sportsbook recently debuted the Sports Gambling Hall of Fame, honoring bettors who have transformed the sports gambling industry. The inaugural class includes sports betting legends Billy Baxter, Roxy Roxborough, Scotty Schettler, Jimmy Vaccaro, Billy Walters and in memoriam Jackie Gaughan, Jack Franzi, Bob Martin, Charles McNeil and Frank “Lefty” Rosenthal.
- $14 Million, No-Rake Professional Football Contests: Circa Sports, Stevens’ sports betting venture, is breaking and setting its own record with a $14 million, no-rake guaranteed payout, marking the highest prize purse ever for a professional football contest with Circa Million V and Circa Survivor. Circa Million returns with a $6 million guarantee, while Circa Survivor’s pool has been raised to $8 million. Sign-ups are open at all Circa Sports Nevada locations until September 9 at 2 p.m. during the first week of the professional football season.
- Big Game Bash: Circa’s Big Game Bash is back and bigger than ever. On Sunday, February 11, football fans can catch one of the most anticipated days in sports property-wide with a variety happenings at the sportsbook, at the resort’s year-round pool amphitheater Stadium Swim and within private watch zones. Watch parties include:
- Sportsbook: The Circa Sportsbook will feature reservations for the Circa Club, where guests can enjoy ultra-premium bottle service with two complimentary bottles, premium open bar and signature food; the Champions Club featuring super-premium bottle service with one complimentary bottle, premium open bar and signature stadium food; and more.
- Stadium Swim: Big Game – Vegas pool party style. Stadium Swim will be home to a watch zone where fans can catch the game on the 143-foot, 14-million-pixel screen while swimming in six temperature-controlled pools. Pyrotechnics will be going off for the duration of the game and bookings are available in general admission and table reservation tickets.
- Private Watch Zones: Watch the game within private watch zones, where the eight-person-minimum rooms feature unlimited tailgate food and drinks, an 86-inch 4K TV screen with game audio and a satellite Circa sportsbook.
About Circa Resort & Casino
Get ready for the time of your life at Circa Resort & Casino, an adults-only casino-resort concept in the heart of downtown Las Vegas.
The AAA Four Diamond Circa pays homage to Vegas’ Golden Era through vintage design, old-school hospitality and nods to the city’s history while introducing high-tech advancements and innovative amenities.
The resort features upscale rooms and suites; the world’s largest sportsbook; Stadium Swim, a year-round pool aqua theater; a two-story casino; Garage Mahal, a high-tech transportation hub; the luxe Legacy Club rooftop lounge; an expansive local art collection; 35,000 sq. ft of meetings and conventions space and more.
Guests can indulge at original restaurant concepts including premium steaks and seafood at Barry’s Downtown Prime from Chef Barry S. Dakake and Make It Happen Hospitality; Pan-Asian fare at 8 East from Chef Dan Coughlin; deli classics at Saginaw’s Delicatessen from restaurateur Paul Saginaw; authentic Carolina barbecue at Project BBQ; and all-star menus at Victory Burger & Wings Co. from the founding family of American Coney Island.
Visit circalasvegas.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @circalasvegas to stay up to date.