Silverton Casino Hotel announces its May gaming promotions and hotel experiences, including Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day and Memorial Day specials.
Cinco de Mayo
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo all day at Mi Casa Grill Cantina. From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., guests can enjoy a tasty lunch buffet, which includes a 16 oz. house margarita, priced at $45 per person. Additionally, dinner specials will be available from 4-9 p.m., including the tenderloin fundido made with beef tenderloin medallions, caramelized onions, chipotle demi and manchego fundido served with jalapeños stuffed with asadero cheese and shrimp wrapped in applewood smoked bacon. Priced at $45, the entree includes a Dos Equis draft beer.
Su Casa Sushi Bar will also celebrate Cinco de Mayo with limited-time sushi rolls, including:
- Shrimp aguachile deep-fried roll, made with shrimp aguachile, cream cheese, avocado, mango pico de gallo and chipotle aioli ($16)
- Hot Cheetos roll, made with tempura shrimp, spicy tuna, avocado, cream cheese, spicy cram, Hot Cheetos crunchies and unagi sauce ($16)
Additionally, both restaurants will offer holiday drink specials, including:
- Mexican Candy Shot, made with Skyy watermelon vodka and sweet and sour ($9)
- Bucket of beers (5), with a choice of Modelo or Pacifico ($20)
Treat mom to an appetizing meal! Silverton Casino’s restaurants will offer an array of holiday specials from May 13-14.
On May 13 from 4:30 p.m. to close, and May 14 from 3 p.m. to close, Twin Creeks Steakhouse will offer special menu items, including:
- Shrimp pesto pasta, made with house-made spaghetti, roasted tomato, asparagus and basil ($18)
- 8 oz. bacon-wrapped filet served with roasted root vegetables and demi-glace ($65)
- Berries ‘n cream panna cotta served with a shortbread cookie ($12)
To celebrate Mother’s Day, WuHu Noodle will offer fried lobster aioli, made with fried twin lobster tails, shrimp chips and vegetables served with steamed rice ($59).
Sundance Grill will celebrate mom with a $35 three-course menu from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., with tasty dishes including:
- Choice of soup du jour or salad
- Pistachio-crusted halibut, served with saffron basmati rice pilaf, roasted patty pan squash and blood orange gastrique
- Chocolate mousse, served with red velvet cake
Enjoy Mother’s Day brunch at Mi Casa Grill Cantina from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., with special menu items, including:
- Chorizo torta, made with refried beans, avocado slices and two fried eggs on a telera roll served with skillet potatoes ($16)
- Barbacoa, slow-roasted overnight beef tacos served with skillet potatoes, lime-cilantro onions and creaming gringo sauce ($18)
- Chile verde breakfast skillet, made with pork chile verde, skillet potatoes, two cracked eggs and oaxaca cheese served in a cast iron skillet ($19)
Additionally, from 4 p.m. to close, Mi Casa Grill Cantina and Su Casa Sushi will offer a $55 three-course menu with limited-time dishes, including:
- Firecracker shrimp, wonton-wrapped deep-fried shrimp made with sweet and spicy ponzu
- Wafo New York prime steak and scallops, made with a 10 oz. grilled New York prime steak, wafu sauce, garlic crisp, pan-seared scallops, uni yuzu butter, edamame mash and grilled asparagus
- Passion fruit and caramelized banana tart, made with passion fruit cream and tropical gelée
Memorial Day Weekend
Silverton Casino’s restaurants are celebrating Memorial Day weekend with delicious food and beverage offerings.
From May 26-28, Twin Creeks Steakhouse will offer a French onion burger, made with a 10 oz. wagyu beef patty, bone marrow butter, caramelized onions, gruyere and mozzarella cheese, garlic herb mayo and arugula served with truffle fries ($35).
In honor of Memorial Day, WuHu Noodle will offer the satay chicken, made with Thai-seasoned chicken skewers, coconut milk, peanut butter yellow curry and steamed rice, available May 27-29.
From 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Memorial Day, guests can enjoy a $30 three-course menu at Sundance Grill, including:
- Choice of soup or house salad
- Honey BBQ half chicken, served with onion rings, French fries, coleslaw and cornbread
- Key lime tart, served with raspberries and chantilly cream
Mi Casa Grill Cantina will offer special Memorial Day dishes, including:
- Smoked baby back ribs, made with mango habanero glaze, cilantro and jalapeño jicama slaw, chipotle elote mac and cheese, and a choice of draft beer ($45)
- Choco taco, a waffle taco with vanilla ice cream coated in chocolate, kiwi and strawberry sauce ($12)
Su Casa Sushi Bar will also offer a special $35 Memorial Day meal, including:
- Sushi poke taco trio, with spicy tuna poke, California poke and ponzu salmon poke
- Japanese castella cake, made with green tea ice cream and macerated berries
Play For Pasta
Throughout the month of May, earn 100 same-day points for a free pasta bowl at Sundance Grill, including:
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Bowtie pesto
- Penne with Italian sausage
- Chicken alfredo
Players can print their coupons at any kiosk to redeem. Promotion is not available May 13, 14, 26, 27, 28 and 29.
May 5 – Metalachi in Concert
Enjoy a unique performance by the world’s first and only heavy metal mariachi band, Metalachi, as they perform classic metal covers fused with classic mariachi at Veil Pavilion at 8 p.m. on Friday, May 5. Tickets to see the former America’s Got Talent contestants are on sale now starting at $30.
May 6 – Derby Day
Join Silverton Casino for one of the most exciting afternoons in sports! From 2-5 p.m. on May 6, Veil Pavilion will host a Derby Day viewing party. Guests can enjoy Derby-themed small bites and unlimited beer, wine and mint juleps. Additionally, $250 in Free Slot Play will be given to one lucky guest who wears their best hat. Tickets are now available starting at $75.
May 28 – LV Craft Shows
Join LV Craft Shows in shopping through a wide variety of unique crafts and gifts at their magnificent Memorial Day celebration craft and gift show at Veil Pavilion on Sunday, May 28 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission is free.
- Mermaid School for kids is available Saturdays, May 13 and 27 from 8:30-10 a.m.
- Mermaid School for families (ages 7-adults) is available on Sunday, May 14 from 8:30-10 a.m.
- Mermaid School for adults (ages 19 and older) is available on Sundays, May 7, 21, and 28 from 8:30-10 a.m.
Interactive stingray feedings daily at 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Live Music in Mermaid Lounge with Mermaid Lounge Live!
Fridays & Saturdays from 8-11 p.m.
Free admission with acoustic music from local artists. Open to the public. Must be 21+.
May 6, 13, 20 & 27 – Designer Purse and Cash Giveaway
On Saturdays at 7 p.m., 100 points equals one entry for a chance to win a designer purse, up to $5,000 in cash or $500-$2,500 in Free Slot Play. Five random winners will be chosen at each drawing.
The grand finale drawing will take place on Wednesday, May 27 at 7 p.m., where one of the five winners will play the bonus game for a chance to win a designer purse and $1,000-$2,500 in Free Slot Play or $5,000 in cash. Winners must be present to win.
May 5, 12, 19 & 26 – Kiosk Swipe N Win
Each Friday in May, every 100 points equals one swipe for a chance to win outstanding prizes, including $1,000 in cash, Free Slot Play, dining and Guilt credits, and mystery gifts.
May 30 – Hotseat
On May 30, three random winners will be chosen every hour, from noon to 6 p.m., to win $100 in Free Slot Play. Plus, active players on either side of the winner will each win $25 in Free Slot Play.
May 8-11 and May 22-25- Earn and Win – Bakeware Set
Earn 2,000 points each Monday through Thursday to win a bakeware set. Prize pick-up will be available Fridays and Saturdays, May 12-13 and May 26-27. See website for complete details.
May 14 – Mother’s Day Point Multiplier
Silverton Rewards Club members earn 8X points on reels and 2X points on video poker. No activation required.
May 29 – Memorial Day Point Multiplier
Silverton Rewards Club members earn 10X points on reels and 2X points on video poker. No activation required.
For more information, please call 702.263.7777, or visit silvertoncasino.com.