Beginning March 30 through April 9, Pinkbox Doughnuts will offer Easter-themed doughnuts to celebrate the holiday.
“From Easter baskets and bunnies to Spring PEEPS, the holiday line-up at Pinkbox Doughnuts creatively celebrates the playful emblems and colors of Easter,” said Judith Perez Siegel, owner of Pinkbox Doughnuts. “A Pinkbox Doughnut is sure to make your holiday season even more fun.”
Pinkbox Doughnuts created a host of doughnuts to celebrate springtime and Easter this year, including:
- Bunny Tail (a white frosted pink velvet cake with marshmallows and coconut in a bunny tail decor)
- Easter Basket (green frosted vanilla cake topped with green coconut, a sour straw and jelly bean decor)
- Spring PEEPS (green frosted raised ring topped with Easter sprinkles and a marshmallow PEEPS)
Other Easter-themed doughnuts include these holiday favorites:
- Little Bunny (a white frosted raised bunny with bunny décor)
- Stuffed Egg (a yellow frosted raised egg-shaped shell filled with strawberry whip and topped with Easter sprinkles)
- Bunny Pooh (chocolate cake topped with chocolate buttercream and covered with chocolate icing and bunny décor)
- Pastel DoughCro (a pastel pink frosted croissant doughnut topped with Easter sprinkles)
- Easter Cheesecake (pastel blue frosted raised shell filled with pink cheesecake and topped with a pastel pink swirl)
- It’s Ya Birthday (white frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake whip and topped with a blonde Oreo, Easter sprinkles and party décor)
Pinkbox Doughnut’s signature Pee Weez also reflect a colorful holiday theme featuring glazed pink velvet cake with Easter sprinkles.
And for vegan customers, Pinkbox Doughnuts offers the Vegan Easter (chocolate frosted raised vegan shell topped with a white rosette and Easter sprinkles).
For more information on Pinkbox Doughnuts, store locations, hours, and doughnut varieties, please visit www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com.
ABOUT PINKBOX DOUGHNUTS
Awarded “All-Time Best Doughnuts” by Las Vegas Weekly, and “Best Doughnuts” in the Las Vegas Review-Journal “Best of Las Vegas” Awards, Pinkbox Doughnuts has seven locations across Southern Nevada as well as at the California/Nevada border in Primm, Nevada and in St. George, Utah.
Established in 2012, Pinkbox Doughnuts offers a fun modern-day twist on the classic doughnut shop with a whimsical pink interior where more than 70 varieties of delicious doughnuts – each with their own creative design and personality – are sold 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Perfect for social media memories, Pinkbox Doughnuts is expanding rapidly with plans to open several new stores. It also operates a doughnut food truck that travels to parties and special events.
For more information, please visit www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com and follow on Instagram at @pinkboxdoughnuts, Facebook at Pinkbox Doughnuts, TikTok at Pinkbox Doughnuts, and Twitter at @pinkboxdoughnuts.