Downtown Las Vegas to Transform into the Ultimate March Hoops Watch Destination
It’s time to ball it up, downtown Las Vegas-style. Circa Resort & Casino and the D Las Vegas are gearing up for the return of their “Vegas Mania” March Hoops watch parties. Beginning March 15, sports lovers can head to Circa Resort & Casino for poolside dunks at Stadium Swim or catch the action at the world’s largest sportsbook. The party continues at the D with its 12th floor ballroom viewing event, featuring private rentable “Man Caves” and more.
Details on downtown Las Vegas’ Vegas Mania 2023 events are below:
Circa Resort & Casino
Downtown Las Vegas’ only 21 and over casino resort will host three major Vegas Mania 2023 events, taking place March 15-19 and 23-26. This will include watch parties in the world’s largest sportsbook; the resort’s pool amphitheater, Stadium Swim; and its newly opened meeting and convention space. All attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
- “Mega March” at the World’s Largest Sportsbook: Watch all the action in the largest sportsbook in the world. Fans can choose from a variety of seating options from luxury booths in the elite Circa Club to comfortable recliners in the Legends Club. Rising three stories high and featuring a 78-million-pixel, high-definition screen, Circa Sportsbook is equipped with everything Vegas Mania fans need including in-seat power outlets, free Wi-Fi, food and beverage packages and more. Seating options include:
- Circa Club: This comfortable section gives sports aficionados top-notch service and luxury booth seating with tables for medium-to-large groups.
- Champions Club: This prime-viewing area includes family-style seating at the center of the sportsbook.
- Legends Club: These seats provide a front-row view with plush recliners located directly in front of the sportsbook’s screen.
Fans can indulge with several food and beverage options from Project BBQ and Victory Burger & Wings Co. Project BBQ is Fremont Street Experience’s only permanent food truck, offering Carolina barbeque-inspired options including the signature Garbage Bowl, made with handmade potato chips smothered in smoked meats, coleslaw, bacon and a trio of Carolina BBQ, beer and cheese sauces. Victory Burger & WingsCo. satisfies fans’ appetites with mouthwatering specialty burgers, wings, crispy fries and adult milkshakes.
For more information and to reserve a spot, click here.
- “Mania Under the Sun” at Stadium Swim: Just in time to kick off Vegas pool season, basketball fans can enjoy the March weather at Stadium Swim’s “Mania Under the Sun” viewing party. Stadium Swim features six pools on three levels, all facing an enormous 143-foot diagonal high-definition screen. The year-round pool amphitheater features heated pools and cabanas with a variety of seating options, including:
- Owner’s Suite: Larger groups of up to 25 people seeking Vegas-style luxury can book Stadium Swim’s Owner’s Suite. This private super cabana includes a 65-inch TV, towel service, personal safe, private security, an ensuite restroom and dedicated VIP server.
- Cabanas: With space for up to 12 people, this private cabana option includes a 65-inch TV, towel service, safe for personal belongings, private security, VIP restroom and dedicated VIP server.
- Poolside Boxes: Groups of up to 12 can ball out in this premier pool-side box, which includes towel service, a safe for personal belongings and dedicated VIP server.
- Water Couches: For groups for up to 8 people, water couches include a private wet-deck water couch, towel service and dedicated VIP server.
- Daybeds: Although it may be hard to unwind during the thrilling games, daybeds are a perfect option for groups of up to six people.
- VIP Lounge Chairs: Feel like a star while watching the championship games in a VIP lounge chair with access to the exclusive upper deck pool, towel service and VIP server.
For more information and to book your reservation, click here.
- “Big Bracket” at Galaxy Watch Zone: Basketball fans seeking a free and exciting watch party can do so in Circa’s newly opened conference space, located on the property’s third level. Circa’s ballrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art audio, high-definition screens, a Circa Sports Satellite Book, on-site bars, food and beverage options and multiple blackjack tables. Private viewing areas for large parties are also available for booking.
For more information on the Galaxy Watch Zone, click here; to book your reservation for the private viewing areas, click here.
the D Las Vegas
Energetic downtown spot the D Las Vegas will host a major Vegas Mania event, delivering even more options to catch the college basketball games from March 15-19.
- “March Hoops” on the 12th Floor: the D will transform its 12th floor Detroit ballroom into a premier college basketball viewing event that is free and open to the public. Fans will be set up with craps and blackjack games, as well as Circa Sports betting stations with live ticket writers during the basketball action. Guests also can enjoy the game from multiple large high-definition TVs and place bets at a Circa Sports Satellite Book without having to take their eyes off the screen. Viewers can quench their thirst at the on-site bar while enjoying delicious stadium-style bites. Food and beverage will be available for purchase, including the popular, fan-favorite chili Coney Dogs from American Coney Island.
- Private Man Caves – Groups of eight or more can book a more intimate, home-style experience with the D’s exclusive “Man Caves.” Each space includes four 70-inch high-definition TVs, free high-speed Wi-Fi, live casino sports betting from Circa Sports, stadium-style food and beverages brought by a private cocktail server and an all-access pass to the main viewing party.
All March Hoops attendees must be 21 years of age or older. For more information, contact email@example.com or call 702-388-2200. To reserve a private Man Cave, please click here.