Fans of Football and Bacon are Invited to the Ultimate Bacon Bash in Downtown Las Vegas
Bacon Nation – the recently opened 24/7 bacon-inspired restaurant at the D Las Vegas – is “bacon it happen” for the Big Game. The newest addition to the D’s newly expanded and reimagined second floor, Bacon Nation is offering its private dining room for groups seeking the perfect tailgate location to catch the thrills of the football championship, complete with all-you-can-eat family-style platters and drink packages.
Located just steps from the Circa Sportsbook at the D, Bacon Nation’s Big Game experience is available for one group of 20+ or two groups of 12 and includes five large-screen TVs, a state-of-the-art sound system, exclusive draft beer taps, an all-you-can-eat family style game-day menu and a dedicated service team.
A glimpse into Bacon Nation’s Big Game experience:
All-You-Can-Eat, Family-Style Platters
Sharing is caring when it comes to game day, and Bacon Nation will go big with these large platters of mouth-watering, shareable options:
- Big Pig Nachos: These are nacho-average nachos. Fresh chips are loaded with pulled pork and chorizo, guacamole, cheddar cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo and scallions.
- Sooie Sliders: Named after the pig-call, these sliders call for all things pig, made with bacon, Taylor Ham, crispy pork tenderloin, fried onions, pickles and Dijon mustard aioli.
- Chili Cheese Fries: A crave-worthy crowd favorite, this shareable plate is smothered in chili, shredded cheddar and scallions.
- Pork Belly Dippers: These thick cuts of meat were made for dipping, served with various Chef’s Signature Sauces.
- Cheeseburger Sliders: This small-but-mighty game-day staple is served with ground beef, onions, cheddar cheese and cheese sauce.
- Buffalo Wings: A classic finger-licking option served with ranch and blue cheese dipping sauces.
- Family Style Dessert: Guests can end their meal with a selection of sweet treats curated by the chef.
Bacon Nation brings the tailgate experience to the restaurant with the choice of one keg from a selection of beers including Modelo Especial, Bud Light, Coors Light, Blue Moon or Mango Cart. The package also includes guests’ choice of the restaurant’s beer, seltzer, or wine. An additional keg can be added for the ultimate party experience for an additional $10 per person. Drinks will be poured and served by the party’s dedicated service staff.
The Private Game Day Experience is available for $250 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
ABOUT THE D LAS VEGAS
the D Las Vegas delivers the fresh, energetic attitude and fun atmosphere synonymous with downtown Las Vegas. Located on the world-famous Fremont Street Experience, the casino-hotel boasts 629 remodeled rooms and suites and a unique two-level casino featuring modern and vintage floors.
Cocktails, beer, and frozen beverages abound inside the casino at LONGBAR and its outdoor D Bar. Guests can enjoy 13 types of bacon and elevated fare at the newest restaurant at the D, Bacon Nation; Detroit’s legendary Coney Dogs at American Coney Island; and premium steaks and authentic Italian dishes at Joe Vicari’s Andiamo Italian Steakhouse.
The hockey-themed BarCanada provides sports fans with an unforgettable game-watching experience, while the casino offers sports betting from Circa Sports, KENO, and high-limit slot areas.