Football fans can cheer on their favorite team while watching the game on the Arena’s LED video wall and enjoying an open bar
Sports enthusiasts are invited to HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas’ big game watch party Sunday, Feb. 7 to experience all-things football. Doors will open at 2 p.m. for guests to catch the game on the Arena’s LED video wall with options to lounge in a comfortable VIP private room setting or at two-to four-top tables.
Tickets are available in packages of two, three or four guests per table at $75 per ticket. Each ticket includes an open bar; a la carte menu items will be available for an additional cost.
Ticket options include:
- Prime Views in All Seats:
- VIP Lounges: Fans can relax amidst the action in their own private game day suites with access to gaming consoles, catering services and TV screens to view the football action.
- Main Floor High-Top Tables: Seated on the main floor of the Arena, guests can view the game front and center with seating for up to four people per table.
- Second Level High-Top Tables: Tables with seating for two or three people are located on the second level of the Arena with prime views from the bar area and balcony level.
- Game Day Bites and Brews: An open bar featuring call liquors regularly priced $14 and under, house red and white wine, and select bottled beers will be served through the third quarter. A la carte food options are available for purchase with menu options including tuna poke nachos, mozzarella sticks, chicken BLT, Philly steak, market salads and more.
The venue continues to keep health and safety as its top priority and has physically distanced all seating, has strict cleaning protocols, limited capacities, readily available gloves, masks, hand sanitizer and more. Additional safety precautions can be found here.