Boyd Gaming properties across southern Nevada awarded multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more in July at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town, Cannery, California, Fremont and Main Street Station.
In all, more than $30 million in jackpots were awarded last month, including:
- Renika started off the month with a more than $10,500 jackpot playing Dragon Link at Cannery Casino Hotel on July 1:
- On July 4, lightning struck for a lucky guest at The Orleans Hotel and Casino when they won a more than $11,000 jackpot on a Lightning Link machine.
- Alex, from Texas, scored a more than $26,000 payday playing Black Jack at Fremont Hotel and Casino on July 8.
- On July 9, a guest at Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall received a more than $10,500 Happy & Prosperous jackpot playing Dragon Link.
- July 10 proved to be a lucky day at multiple properties: Jody won a more than $14,000 jackpot playing Dragon Link at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa; a Hawaiian guest at California Hotel and Casino received a payout of more than $32,000 from a Triple Stars machine; and Chinnarat won a more than $12,000 jackpot on an Hour of the Dead machine at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino.
- On July 11, a Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel guest won a more than $14,000 jackpot playing Wicked Wheel Panda machine.
- A video poker machine at Suncoast Hotel and Casino dealt a guest a Royal Flush, awarding a more than $14,500 payday on July 13.
- On July 16, a Hawaiian guest at The Cal won a more than $70,500 jackpot from a Triple Stars machine:
- Antonio’s fortunes changed on July 18 when he received a more than $22,000 payday from an Abundant Fortunes machine at Fremont.
- On July 22 at The Cal, another guest from Hawaii won a more than $20,000 jackpot playing a Four-Card Keno machine.
- Fortune favored yet another guest from Hawaii on July 24. Georgette was playing a Black Gold 7 machine at Fremont when she hit the Triple Black Gold Progressive for a more than $24,000 payday.
- A guest at The Orleans won a more than $10,000 jackpot from a Treasure Ball machine on July 25.
- On July 28 at Suncoast, a guest won a Cash Express Luxury Line of more than $12,000 on a Buffalo machine.
- On July 29 at The Orleans, a Las Vegas local was playing Face Up Pai Gow poker when he hit a seven-card straight flush, capturing the Pai Gow Poker progressive jackpot of $338,703.99. He also placed a dragon bonus side bet that won him an additional $5,000.
- Another lucky Las Vegas local hit a more than a $125,000 jackpot playing Light & Wonder’s Dancing Drums at Aliante on July 30.
- A guest at Cannery closed out the month of July with their win of more than $13,000 jackpot while playing Dancing Drums on July 31.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, visit www.boydgaming.com.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation is a leading geographically diversified operator of 28 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states. The Company is also a strategic partner and 5% equity owner of FanDuel Group, the nation’s leading sports-betting and iGaming operator.
With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service. Through a long-standing company philosophy called Caring the Boyd Way, Boyd Gaming is committed to advancing Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) initiatives that positively impact the Company’s stakeholders and communities.
Our commitment to being an employer of choice has been recognized by Forbes magazine, which named Boyd Gaming the highest-ranked gaming company in America’s Best Employers for Diversity in 2021, and Nevada’s Best Employers in 2020 and 2021.
For additional Company information and press releases, visit www.boydgaming.com.