Guests will be invited to take in sunset views while enjoying light bites and wine specials beginning Monday, Aug. 1
Beginning Monday, Aug. 1, guests will be welcomed to indulge in delicious specials during “Sunset Wine Hour,” an all-new offering that will be available at the Lobby Bar at Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa & Casino.
Every week, Sunday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., guests can feel like they are on vacation in the hotel’s stunning Lobby Bar, while enjoying views of the iconic vineyard, and $10 featured wines by the glass, paired with half-off light bites.
In addition to Sunset Wine Hour, the Lobby Bar will introduce an all-new specialty cocktail menu, available at the Lobby Bar, along with full-priced light bites daily from 3 to 9 p.m.
Sunset Wine Hour and all-new specialty cocktail menus and pricing are as follows:
Sunset Wine Hour Light Bites:
- Bar Snacks: An assortment of house-toasted and spiced nuts, dried fruits priced at $7
- Flatbread: Made with arugula, prosciutto, dried figs, goat cheese, extra virgin olive oil and white balsamic, priced at $8.50
- Meats and Cheese: A selection of cured meats, cheeses, dried fruits, toast points and accoutrements, priced at $10.50
- Mezze: A dish of hummus, tzatziki, olives, marcona almonds, za’atar grilled pita and dates, priced at $8
- Bar Sliders: Bacon and onion jam, arugula, gruyere and garlic aioli, priced at $9
- Tuna Crudo: Big eye tuna, grapefruit, shaved fennel, capers, lemon oil, pink peppercorn, priced at $11
All-New Specialty Cocktails:
- Valley View: Casamigos Blanco tequila, rosato, peach, yuzu, lime and habanero tincture, priced at $16
- Bella Donna: Belvedere blackberry and lemongrass vodka, violette, orgeat, bergamot and lemon, priced at $16
- Late Bloomer: Botanist gin, limoncello, elderflower, citrus and basil sugar, priced at $14
- Suite Life: Captain Morgan spiced rum, Luxardo apricot, coconut, orange and cherry bark vanilla bitters, priced at $14
- Victorian Garden: Hennessy Vs cognac, green chartreuse, pineapple, mint, lime and Ginger Ale, priced at $16
- Make My Day: Makers Mark whiskey, Aperol, orange oleo, ginger and lemon, priced at $16
- Wake Up Call: Absolut vanilla vodka, Kahlua and espresso, priced at $14
- Smoke Show: Woodford double oak bourbon, miso apple demerara and orange bitters, smoked, priced at $18
For more information, please visit greenvalleyranch.com.
Sunset Wine Hour is offered Sunday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Light bites will also be served at full price daily from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Green Valley Ranch Resort & Spa Lobby Bar
2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89052