Silverton Casino Hotel announces its July gaming promotions and hotel experiences, including an entire month of 25th-anniversary specials.
Ice Cream Sundays
On Sundays in July, Silverton Casino will offer complimentary ice cream treats to all Silverton Rewards Club members from noon to 4 p.m. To redeem the complimentary treat, members must print their coupon at a redemption kiosk and present it at the counter next to Bass Pro Shops.
Silverton Casino’s 25th Anniversary Food and Drink Specials
Available at all casino bars in July, guests can enjoy:
- Silver anniversary happy hour from 4-7 p.m. daily with $25 bottomless drinks
- Silver anniversary cocktail described as “summer in a glass.” The 25th-anniversary cocktail is made with fresh-squeezed lemon and lime, sweet & sour, watermelon purée, fresh muddled watermelon, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, topped with a splash of Sprite and served with a Tajin rim, priced at $2.50.
$25 Anniversary Menu Specials
Get ready to celebrate! In honor of the 25th anniversary, Silverton restaurants will offer dining specials priced at $25 all month long.
- Mermaid Restaurant and Lounge will offer two cheeseburgers served with a basket of fries and a pitcher of PBR
- Mi Casa Grill Cantina will offer Tacos Gobernador, three shrimp tacos, grilled onions, poblano peppers, avocado crema, chipotle-tomato jam, cilantro rice and black beans
- Su Casa will offer two signature rolls, where guests can choose from the Su Casa Roll, spicy crab, shrimp & avocado, baked lobster and baked scallop. Lobster-crab diablo and surf & turf rolls are not included.
- Sundance Grill will offer red wine-braised short ribs, served with truffle potato purée and creamed spinach gratin and includes choice of house or Caesar salad, or soup of the day
- Twin Creeks Steakhouse will offer stracci made with lamb ragu, sweet pea ricotta, lemon zest and micro mint. Reservations are recommended.
2 For Tuesdays
On Tuesdays in July, Mi Casa Grill Cantina will offer two-for-one fajitas. Guests can print a coupon at the Silverton Rewards kiosk. Additionally, guests can enjoy $2 strawberry tall cakes with a purchase of any entree at Sundance Grill.
July 16 – Don Felder
Renowned as a former lead guitarist of The Eagles, Don Felder is making his way to the Veil Pavilion stage. He currently serves as one of the most innovative riff-generating songwriters of the modern rock era while continuing his growth as a featured touring act and recording solo artist. Guests can enjoy his live performance on Saturday, July 16 at 8 p.m. Tickets are on sale now, starting at $45 at silvertoncasino.com.
Interactive stingray feedings daily at 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Mermaid swims Thursdays through Saturdays 12-8 p.m. and Sundays 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Live Music in Mermaid Lounge with Mermaid Lounge Live!
Fridays & Saturdays from 8-11 p.m.
Free admission with acoustic music from local artists. Open to the public. Must be 21+
Live Music at Sway Pool with Sway Poolside Live!
Fridays & Saturdays from 5-8 p.m.
Free admission with poolside music from local artists. Open to the public.
July 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 & 30 – 25th Anniversary Cash & Car Giveaway
On Fridays and Saturdays in July, 50 points equals one entry for a chance to win cash and Free Slot Play. Ten random winners will be chosen at each drawing. First place wins $5,000 cash while other winners receive $50-2,000 in Free Slot Play. Additionally, the grand finale car drawing will take place on Sunday, July 31 at 6:30 p.m., where the grand prize winner will receive a brand new Electric Hybrid Jeep. All other winners will receive $500 in Free Slot Play. Winners must be present to win. For more information, visit silvertoncasino.com.
July 11-16 and July 25-30 – Earn and Win – Citrus Juicer
Earn 2,000 points each Monday through Thursday to win a citrus juicer. Prize pick-up will be available Fridays and Saturdays, July 15-16 and July 29-30. See website for complete details.
July 4 – Independence Day Point Multiplier
Earn 4X points on reels and 2X points on video poker. No activation required.
For more information, please call 702.263.7777 or visit silvertoncasino.com.
About Silverton Casino Hotel
Silverton Casino Hotel celebrates its Silver Anniversary in 2022, commemorating a quarter-century in Las Vegas. The local casino favorite offers 300 deluxe rooms and suites and world-class amenities all located within an upscale, contemporary luxury lodge-themed resort. Silverton features 90,000 square feet of state-of-the-art gaming, including the most popular slot machines and table games. A 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium, home to thousands of sharks, stingrays and tropical fish, was voted “Best Attraction” in the Best of Las Vegas awards.
The resort is a culinary destination, featuring Mi Casa grill cantina, Su Casa sushi bar, Sundance Grill, WuHu Noodle, Shady Grove Lounge, Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge, Starbucks, and Johnny Rockets. Twin Creeks is known as the premier Off-Strip steakhouse in Las Vegas. The unique “Stakes are High” program at Twin Creeks Steakhouse gives diners a chance to roll dice to win a complimentary Creekstone Farms Tomahawk, the restaurant’s signature cut.
In addition to the adjacent 165,000-square-foot flagship Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, the Silverton Village features a 150-room Hyatt Place hotel, the 18-story luxury high-rise The Berkley, and several restaurants, including Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.
Silverton Casino Hotel is located at I-15 and Blue Diamond in Las Vegas. For more information, please call (702) 263-7777 or visit silvertoncasino.com.