The ultimate celebration destination’s revamped brunch, lunch and dinner menus include Insta-worthy dishes and sweet treats
Named “The most Instagrammable restaurant in the United States,” celebrity hotspot Sugar Factory American Brasserie is introducing all-new incredible eats for brunch, lunch and dinner. Known for its decadent eats and over-the-top desserts, guests can try all-new menu items at locations across the country this week.
“For more than a decade, Sugar Factory’s fun dishes and lively atmosphere have made it the ultimate celebration destination for guests of all ages,” shares Charissa Davidovici, owner of Sugar Factory American Brasserie. “We are excited for guests across the country to create all-new memorable moments with our brand new menu of delicious eats and sweet treats.”
Sugar Factory launched brunch just last year and rolled out a smaller menu. Its revamped brunch menu includes many new additions to satisfy any and all cravings. The most notable added items include a full waffle and crepe section with 12 mouthwatering selections, including a bananas foster crepe, cannoli stuffed french toast, and a strawberry cheesecake stuffed waffle. Savory options include an array of omelets, including The Sugar Factory Omelet, a Cuban sandwich, and The Sugar Factory Monte Cristo.
Some of the new brunch menu selections include:
- Blueberry lemon ricotta pancakes ($18) layered with luscious cream cheese frosting, topped with whipped cream, blueberry compote, and powdered sugar
- Smoked salmon omelet ($19) made with smoked salmon, asparagus, chives, dill-crème fraiche, served with home fries
- Steak & egg ($29) made with grilled hanger steak and two farm fresh eggs cooked your way, served with home fries
- Smoked salmon croissant sandwich ($14) made with smoked salmon, cream cheese, sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, and capers on a toasted buttery croissant, served with home fries
- Banana foster crepe ($18) made with banana pudding, topped with melt-in-your-mouth caramelized bananas, whipped cream, salted caramel drizzle, chocolate curls, and powdered sugar
- Cannoli stuffed french toast ($12) thick slice of sweet brioche bread cooked until golden and crispy around the edges, stuffed with a sweet cannoli filling and chocolate chip cream, topped with berries, whipped cream, chocolate fudge, and chocolate chips
Sugar Factory’s new Insane Iced Coffees are a photo-worthy way to add a caffeine boost to the day. These cold brew-based, lavishly-decorated drinks are available in four flavors:
- Nutella iced coffee ($12) served in a Nutella-covered glass and topped with toasted marshmallows, whipped cream, cocoa powder, Nutella drizzle and a powdered sugar-covered waffle
- Cookies & cream iced coffee ($12) made in a fudge and Oreo-covered glass and topped with whipped cream, cocoa powder, chocolate sauce, Oreo crumbs and a powdered sugar-covered waffle
- Salted caramel iced coffee ($12) served in a white chocolate-covered glass with graham cracker crumbles, whipped cream, salted caramel drizzle and a powdered sugar-covered waffle
- Mocha iced coffee ($12) made in a fudge-covered glass with brownie bites, whipped cream, sprinkled cocoa powder, mocha sauce drizzle and a powdered sugar-covered waffle. As well as other colorful coffee options like the Pretty in Pink Latte
Start the party with alcoholic offerings like Sugar Factory’s spiked mimosas, a unique take on the brunch classic. Topped with popsicles, flavors include raspberry lemon drop, mango mai tai, pina colada, strawberry daiquiri, blueberry mojito, watermelon margarita and Henny passion punch. Or, try Sugar Factory’s smoking, oversized mimosa popsicle goblet, made with champagne, fresh orange juice and orange slices topped with gummy bears and gummy cherry champagne popsicles. Guests can also build their own champagne mimosa with a choice of cranberry juice, orange juice, ruby red grapefruit juice, lemonade or pineapple juice.
With an emphasis on colorful dishes and whimsical desserts, Sugar Factory’s new lunch and dinner menu highlights the newest additions to their infamous list of monster burgers, such as a turkey burger tailored to a more health-conscious crowd. Those who thought Sugar Factory only carried burgers, fries, and goblets will be pleasantly surprised to learn the brasserie has added decadent items like a charcuterie board, the pan-roasted branzino, or a delicious selection of stir fries. Sugar Factory classics, like the signature rainbow sliders, are still available to order.
Some of the new all-day menu selections include:
- Bruschetta ($12) made with a toasted baguette, roasted garlic, tomato, grated Parmesan, chili flakes, red onions, basil, extra virgin olive oil, and balsamic glaze
- Flaming hot Cheetos burger ($21) an 8 oz burger topped with flaming hot Cheetos, crusted red pepper jack cheese, more melted pepper jack, pickles, shredded lettuce, tomato, crispy onions, and chipotle mayo, served on a crushed flaming hot Cheetos toasted brioche bun
- Charcuterie board ($25) served with prosciutto, salami, pepperoni, cheddar baked brie, Provolone, pickles, toasted walnuts, honey berries, strawberry jam, dijon mustard, and a toasted baguette
- Garbage salad ($18) made with romaine, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, salami, pepperoni, mozzarella, Provolone, thinly shaved red onions, basil, parsley, and croutons tossed with lemon herb vinaigrette
- Garlic steak stir fry ($28) a combination of thinly sliced steak, green and red bell peppers, Napa cabbage, onions, carrots, and green onions tossed in honey garlic sauce, served over steamed white rice, and topped with crispy wontons and toasted sesame seeds
- Firecracker shrimp stir fry ($26) a combination of crispy spicy shrimp, green and red bell peppers, Napa cabbage, onions, carrots, and green onions tossed in honey garlic sauce, served over steamed white rice, and topped with crispy wontons and toasted sesame seeds
- Chicken milanese ($28) made with breaded chicken breast served with lemon, cherry tomatoes, shaved Parmesan, and arugula salad
- Pan roasted branzino ($35) with extra virgin olive oil and parsley, served with caper lemon beurre blanc
Sugar Factory’s brunch menu is available Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., while the all-day menu is available Monday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. Reservations can be made via OpenTable. Future updates and the full menu can be found at sugarfactory.com or Instagram at @thesugarfactory.