Fremont Street Experience, the six-block entertainment district located in historic downtown Las Vegas, is ready to rock the city with the return of its epic free concert series, Downtown Rocks.
The jammed-packed lineup is filled with fan favorite and chart-topping bands appealing to music fans of all ages set under the mesmerizing glow of the world’s largest digital screen, Viva Vision. Beginning Saturday, April 23, the free concert series kicks off with Country Music stars, Parmalee and continues with top artists covering multiple decades of music including Rick Springfield, Jelly Roll, X Ambassadors, The Pretty Reckless and more. The series culminates with the legendary Stone Temple Pilots.
“We are thrilled for the return of the Downtown Rocks free concert series,” said Fremont Street Experience chief executive officer, Andrew Simon. “Fremont Street Experience lends itself to the ideal venue for live entertainment and this year’s lineup is a homerun.”
Downtown Rocks plays into the seasons of spring, summer, and fall. Additional dates and performances are expected to be added to the stacked line-up. Stay tuned for additional announcements.
- Saturday, April 23: Parmalee
- Saturday, May 28: X Ambassadors
- Sunday, May 29: Starship featuring Micky Thomas
- Saturday, July 4: Molly Hatchet
- Saturday, July 23: Sebastian Bach
- Saturday, July 30: Hoobastank | Soul Asylum |Alien Ant Farm
- Saturday, August 20: Simple Plan
- Saturday, September 3: Rick Springfield/ Men at Work/ John Waite
- Saturday, September 10: The Pretty Reckless
- Saturday, October 15: Jelly Roll
- Saturday, October 22: Slaughter | Vixen | The Sweet
- Saturday, November 19: Stone Temple Pilots