Downtown Las Vegas Casino-Resort’s New Facilities Available for Event Bookings as Early as September 2022
Circa Resort & Casino, downtown Las Vegas’ first new resort in four decades, will debut 35,000 square feet of meeting and convention space this September. When the property opened in late 2020, it changed the downtown landscape with unmatched amenities and architecture. The opening of its new event space marks the next phase in Circa’s evolution and delivers a completely new option for planners seeking an upscale and lively Las Vegas experience off the Strip.
To book a meeting, click here.
“As meetings and conventions make their grand return to Las Vegas, we’re excited to introduce our stunning new event spaces to meet this moment,” said Derek Stevens, CEO of Circa. “Since our opening, we have been working tirelessly to meet this next phase of growth and provide a remarkable experience for meeting planners and attendees. At our core, we love to throw a great event, and we’ve thought through every detail to help you do that on any scale, with our resort as your backdrop.”
Available to book immediately at the downtown Las Vegas casino-resort, the property will offer groups top-tier audio and visual capabilities, customizable spaces for groups of up to 1,000 guests and top-tier customer services. For an overview of Circa’s meeting and event spaces, click here.
Circa’s meeting and convention offerings will feature a ballroom, breakout rooms and banquet space, adjacent pre-function space and a robust 1,600-square-foot outdoor terrace. Outfitted to complement Circa’s mid-century, art deco and modern design motifs, the spaces were designed by JCJ Architecture with the original design concept from Steelman Partners.
Circa’s spaces will be equipped with the latest technology for easy, on-the-spot functionality. Special environmental measures have been put in place and include LED lighting and adaptive, intelligent controlled HVAC systems that adjust temperatures for changing ecosystems.
The facilities also will be home to state-of-the-art audio and visual capabilities and will include 16K LU laser projectors, retractable screens, audio tie lines, patchable ethernet tie lines, strands of patchable single mode fiber in pairs on LC connectors, quad outlets, LED screens and more.
Customizable Meeting Spaces
With adaptability and customization in mind, all spaces have been planned for multiple configurations and combination seating to exceed meeting planners’ needs. In continuation of Circa’s tradition of honoring Las Vegas’s history, each of the five main meeting spaces are named after iconic Las Vegas motels from past eras:
- Galaxy: The largest of Circa’s meeting spaces, Galaxy shares its name with the short-lived Galaxy Motel. Four adjoining meeting rooms will boast 14,456 square feet of space and a 1,677-square-foot outdoor terrace overlooking the city. The Galaxy Ballroom was designed to be able to host a multitude of events with a large LED screen, built in audio-visual capabilities, full rigging and a partition wall that opens the ballroom to the pre-function spaces.
- Starlite: Opened in the 1950s and still operating today, Starlite became popular due to its star-themed rooms during the height of the Space Age. This space includes 3,572 square feet of space across three rooms and includes built in audio-visual, full rigging and access to pre-function spaces.
- Carousel: Circa sits on the site formerly home to the Carousel, a casino where guests could dine on an assortment of delicacies for 96 cents. The meeting spaces offer 1,651 square feet across three rooms and feature built in audio-visual and access to pre-function spaces.
- Ambassador: Beginning as apartments in the 1930s and remaining open as a motel through 2007, the Ambassador vintage sign can still be seen at downtown Las Vegas’ Life is Beautiful festival. Circa’s two Ambassador meeting spaces can be booked together for a total of 1,055 square feet with built in audio-visual and access to pre-function spaces.
- La Concha: Described as “The Jetsons meets coffee shop,” La Concha Motel was built on a shoestring budget and remained open for 45 years. Circa’s La Concha room features 920 square feet of space and has built in audio-visual capabilities and access to pre-function spaces.
- Bonanza Office: The Bonanza Office is named after the iconic Bonanza Casino, which is now Bally’s on The Strip. The hard-walled office space features 192 square feet of private space.
Sasha Lee, Circa’s Director of Sales, said, “In addition to our new meeting spaces, planners can book events throughout the resort in creative spaces including the world’s largest sportsbook; a year-round pool amphitheater; restaurants from celebrated chefs and much more. We’ve worked to create a unique meetings experience, and our team of experts will help you create an event destination that allows companies to work hard, and later, play hard.”
Meeting options outside the event space include Circa’s hotel suites, 60th floor cocktail lounge, restaurants, and entertainment areas:
- Suite Life: Standing at 458 ft. tall and 35 stories high, Circa’s hotel tower is the tallest building north of the Las Vegas Strip, affording breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Valley and surrounding mountains. With design elements that pay homage to vintage Vegas, Circa’s rooms range from 439 to 1,830 square feet.
- Founder’s Suite: The largest of the rooms, the Founder’s Suite, boasts 1,830 square feet with two bedrooms, living room, dining area, bar, strip view and is a unique meeting option within Circa’s collection.
- Hospitality Suite: Whether closing a deal or prepping for meetings, the Hospitality Suites provide 1,612 square feet of space for a multitude of functions and features a large dining table, marble bar, and living rooms with a variety of seating options.
- Legacy Club: Sitting sky-high on the 60th floor of Circa’s hotel tower, the indoor/outdoor 9,330-square-foot Legacy Club delivers extraordinary 360-degree views of Las Vegas and is complemented by an upscale lounge, expansive outdoor terrace with fire pits and iconic artwork. The venue can hold 200 seated or 400 standing guests and can host private and semi-private events.
- Vegas Vickie Cocktail Lounge: Circa’s elevated lobby cocktail lounge, Vegas Vickie’s, surrounds the iconic neon kicking cowgirl sign herself. The 130-person-capacity space is perfect for cocktail-only receptions.
- World’s Largest Sportsbook: Circa is home to the world’s largest sportsbook, boasting a 78-million-pixel screen capable of playing up to 19 games at once. The space has a 1,000-person viewing capacity, 350 stadium seating capacity and ideal for sports betting groups.
- Stadium Swim: The country’s largest pool destination for sports fans, Stadium Swim, is open year-round and features a 143-foot diagonal screen that plays the day’s biggest games. The pool amphitheater can be rented for semi-private events or full buyouts for groups of 4,000.
- Restaurants: Circa offers five unique new-to-Vegas dining experiences from renowned chefs and restaurateurs are ideal for dining experiences before, after or during meetings:
- Barry’s Downtown Prime, the first downtown venture from Chef Barry S. Dakake features 17,000 square feet of space and can host up to 350 guests. The restaurant also can customize experiences with floral and AV and has a floor plan that can be secluded or cater to a large gathering;
- 8 East, the first pan-Asian restaurant from Chef Dan Coughlin is home to a private dining area for 16 guests and features a cutting-edge take on Pan-Asian cuisine;
- Project BBQ by Chef Rex Bernales, is the first permanent food truck and Carolina barbecue joint on the Fremont Street Experience and features a front yard in the heart of downtown’s entertainment scene that can accommodate 50 people;
- Victory Burger & Wings Co. from American Coney Island’s Chris Sotiropoulos and Grace Keros, features a secluded overlook for 15 people with views of the world’s largest sportsbook. Their menu boasts mouthwatering burgers, wings and appetizers; and
- Saginaw’s Delicatessen from Detroit restaurateur Paul Saginaw is home to a deli serving up deli favorites, all-day breakfast and world-famous sandwiches so big you’ll need two hands to eat them.
A full kitchen will be dedicated to Circa’s convention space, serving up delectable food and beverage experiences to elevate any event into an unforgettable occasion. For more information or to book a meeting, visit circalasvegas.com. To view the sales kit, click here.