The queen of fast food bets on Vegas with pop-up play and buzzer-beater deals this March
Wendy’s and Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty are teaming up to invite Las Vegas locals and basketball fans to get “schwifty” at the first-ever “Morty’s Mayhem” pop-up. Located in the East Garden Plaza at Resorts World Las Vegas, the immersive experience brings the show off the screen and onto The Strip with never-before-seen animations of Wendy’s breakfast characters in the Rick and Morty universe, and the return of the elusive Pickle Rick Frosty.
Boom! Big reveal! While in the alternate universe, fans can also play and watch games, score exclusive swag and try items from Wendy’s delicious menu lineup.
The mayhem doesn’t stop there, Wendy’s is taking over the town with billboards and all-star roster of local deals, reminding fans it is the best fast food in the game:
- $1 Dave’s Single via Wendy’s App* with Mobile Order
- Through April 10, the iconic Dave’s Single is available for one dollar in the Wendy’s app* – just head to the offers sections in the app to apply to your next mobile order. As a daily refresh, this offer stays ready in the paint, day in and day out.
- Half off Breakfast via Wendy’s App* with Mobile Order
- Fans can net half off their entire Wendy’s breakfast purchase when they head to the offers section within the Wendy’s app and apply this deal to their next mobile order*. No sub needed here, as the offer refreshes daily and is available through March 31.
- $0 Delivery Fee* with Wendy’s In-App Delivery
- From March 11 – April 4 score $0 delivery fee** when ordering through Wendy’s app or website. You can even team up this deal with the $1 Dave’s Single* or Half Off Breakfast Purchase* offers. Some call it an alley-oop in app.
The mayhem runs alongside the tournament, tipping off on Thursday, March 17, 2022, through Sunday, March 20, 2022, from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. PST daily.
Located at Resorts World Las Vegas in the East Garden Plaza in front of the resort, directly off Las Vegas Blvd. at 3000 S Las Vegas Blvd in Las Vegas – this a shot you don’t want to miss.
The experience is FREE and open to the public, so run, don’t walk to join the “Mayhem.” Fans unable to make it to Resorts World Las Vegas can still score slam-dunk deals through the Wendy’s app all tournament long.