Basketball Fans Invited to Watch First Rounds of Championship Games at HyperX Arena March 17-19
Get your brackets ready basketball fans – due to popular demand, HyperX Arena Las Vegas has added another day to their March Mayhem watch parties and will now host events on March 17, 18 and 19 from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. PST. During the watch parties, fans can participate in hoops hysteria with prime gameday viewing on the Arena’s state-of-the-art LED video wall and dozens of flat screen TVs.
The Arena’s March Mayhem tickets are $100 each and can be purchased here. Tickets include premium seating and five drink tickets. Walk-ins can choose between paid seating and no additional cost standing room options.
- Table Seating: Groups of two to six can reserve tables with prime viewing of the Arena’s LED video wall. Tables include:
- Main Floor: Fans can view the game tableside and front and center on the first level of the Arena. Tables can seat up to four guests.
- Level One High Top: Located on the first level of the Arena, guests can catch all the action with high-top tables for up to three guests.
- Level Two High Top: Seated on the second level of the Arena, prime views are available at high-top tables for groups of up to six.
- Bar Seating: Limited seating is available at both bars.
- VIP Lounges: These unique and private spaces can accommodate up to 10 guests with full lounge seating and multiple TVs. Guests also can request consoles and PCs depending on group size. Interested parties can email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
- Small Bites: Small bites will be available for guests to enjoy for an additional fee. Menu highlights include cheese fries, spinach & artichoke dip, chicken BLTs, chicken wings and more.