Seeking Former and New Team Members to Join the Palms Team
Palms Casino Resort made history by becoming the first resort in Las Vegas fully owned and operated by a Native American Tribe, the San Manuel Gaming and Hospitality Authority (“SMGHA”), an affiliate of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. This week, Palms officially launches team member recruitment events in advance of the spring opening with a multi-week outreach campaign beginning February 24.
With a history of creating many of Las Vegas’ most memorable moments, Palms is ready to welcome the best team members in town to usher in a new era while also putting out the call to welcome back former Palms employees.
“Since announcing Palms return, we are discovering that the property holds a very special place in the hearts and minds of team members who worked at the resort. We are looking forward to welcoming back those employees,” explains Cynthia Kiser Murphey, General Manager of Palms. “Additionally, we encourage people who are looking for a wonderful new job opportunity to join our Palms team and help us welcome back guests to our iconic resort.”
The leadership team is hiring team members for open positions in several resort departments including hotel, food and beverage, casino, engineering, security, and supervisory roles.
Reserve a spot today. Career fair details, including how to register, may be found at www.palmscareers.com. Reservations will be given priority and walk-ins will also be welcome. Events will be in person. Applicants should bring a resume and be ready to meet with a hiring manager.
Recruitment Event Schedule:
- Feb. 24-25: Culinary Academy of Las Vegas, 8am-4pm
- Housekeeping and EVS, Feb. 24
- Food and Beverage, Feb. 25
- Feb. 26: Security Officer Drive-Thru Career Fair, Palms Main Drive, 12pm-5pm
- March 1: Food and Beverage, Palms Place 6th Floor, 9am-5pm
- March 2-4: Dealer Auditions, PCI Dealer School, Las Vegas, 4pm-11pm
- March 7: Security, Palms Place 6th Floor, 12pm-5pm
- March 10: Housekeeping and EVS, Palms Place 6th Floor, 9am-5pm