Register now and get ready to sample specialty foods and beverages from around the world across multiple categories.
Operating under SAFFE* (Safe at Fancy Food Events) protocols, the Show takes place at the GBAC-certified Las Vegas Convention Center February 6-8 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Open only to buyers and the specialty food & hospitality trade, here’s what attendees can anticipate:
- 900+ Specialty Food Exhibitors – Full list is available HERE
- Story ideas and sources for every beat
- Hot trends from the SFA Trendspotter Panel 2022 Predictions
- Startup Pavilion – up and coming specialty food makers
- Incubator Village – incubators from around the country
- Category-focused pavilions American Cheese Society; chocolate; plant based
- International Pavilions Spain, Greece, Singapore, Poland, Japan, Italy, Indonesia, France, Canada, Brazil, Morocco, India
- National pavilions California Minnesota, Mississippi, Virginia, and more
- sofi Awards winners from 2020 and 2021 (specialty outstanding food innovation Awards)
- Educational programming (free and open to the press-subject to space)
- What’s New in Specialty Food and What’s Hot in Specialty Food showcase
Press Registration Link – Click HERE to register
Press Office Location – Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall, Level 2, Room 227
For the SFA’s exciting return to Las Vegas, they’ve announced that all remaining, unused perishable and non-perishable food products will be donated to Three Square Food Bank, Southern Nevada’s only food bank, and largest hunger relief organization, serving four counties – Clark, Lincoln, Esmeralda and Nye.
One in six Southern Nevadans struggles with hunger – that’s more than 363,000 people in our community who are food insecure (16.3% of people in Southern Nevada), which includes more than 131,000 children. One in four children lives in a food-insecure household.
More information to follow about the donation day media moment, slated to take place on February 9.