Fright Ride, while gearing up for the final week of the 2020 season and a fright-filled Halloween night, announced Thursday that it will extend the popular event to now offer reservations on Sunday. Nov.1.
The team behind the critically acclaimed Fright Dome haunted attraction of years past made their return to Las Vegas on Oct.1 with the innovative, socially-distanced Halloween event and have seen overwhelming support since. “It has truly been an amazing season,” said Fright Ride Creator Jason Egan. “I’m thrilled that we were able to create something that was safe and responsible for fans while also allowing them to celebrate the season. With the very limited operating capacity and COVID-19 protocols in place, each night’s reservations have been extremely limited. Our team decided to stay open an added day to ensure we welcomed everyone wanting to attend and celebrate Halloween.”
Specifically designed with COVID-19 protocols and saving Halloween in Las Vegas as the priority, everyone from local fans to celebrities including NBA coach Tyronn Lue, Chris Kael of heavy metal band Five Finger Death Punch, former NBA player and ESPN analyst Paul Pierce, HALLOWEEN icon Danielle Harris and even Floyd Mayweather Jr. have enjoyed Fright Ride throughout the month.
As guests arrive at Fright Ride’s 75,000 “scare” foot “Research Lab” they will be whisked away to a creepy nurse’s station where a zombie-like medical staff will greet them to begin their fear diagnosis. After a brief show, guests will board research transport vehicles, in the form of environmentally friendly electric carts, to traverse the massive venue for their nightmarish journey through “Dr. Craven’s” top secret corridors.
Encountering dreadful inhabitants and scientists gone mad that lurk within are among the many twists and turns guests will experience as they face their fears and join the experiment.
WHEN: Thursday, October 29 thru Sunday, Nov. 1
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Reservations are required and it is recommended to purchase in advance as availability each night will be limited due to safety protocols. General admission tickets start at $34.99, with additional VIP/Premium upgrades available that offer guests express entry and a souvenir lanyard and credential. For more information or to book a reservation, visit frightride.com.
COVID-19 VENUE PROTOCOLS: In accordance with Nevada COVID-19 guidelines, the Fright Ride team has worked to institute a series of safety protocols in order to create a safe, socially distanced, and responsible environment for Halloween fans, including:
- Facility will operate at minimal percentage of its operating capacity at all times
- Groups are limited to six guests maximum, with larger groups divided if needed.
- All guests, staff, actors, etc. entering the Fright Ride facility will be required to wear a face covering (mask) and/or face shield at all times.
- Fright Ride personnel, actors and vendors will be screened for COVID-19 utilizing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) informed screening and temperature checks.
- All guests will receive visit-specific entry times and be required to remain in their personal vehicle until their booked arrival time
- Social distancing will be practiced in all areas of the attraction. Pathways have been widened to ensure that distancing can be maintained.
- Fright Ride will practice enhanced cleaning protocols including transport vehicle cleaning after each group, sanitization stations placed throughout the facility, etc.