Lakeside at Wynn Las Vegas will be featuring a New Year’s Day Brunch!
It will be an all you can eat menu, at $99 per person, accompanied with a live jazz band to ring in the celebratory essence of the new year. Please see additional details below—if you’re able to include or update your New Year’s story, we would greatly appreciate it.
Guests are welcomed with a Frenched tableside pastry served with blackberry jam and whipped butter. Seafood lovers will be elated with the Lakeside Boat loaded with jumbo shrimp cocktail; east and west oysters; seafood salad; tuna tartar with ponzu; Caesar salad; chopped salad (VG); and roasted vegetables.
Executive Chef David Middleton curated an amazingly delectable menu for all appetites, including:
- Tropical Fruit Plate (V) with lime and honey
- Granola & Greek Yogurt (V) with berries, gluten free oats, toasted nuts, and sunflower seeds
- Crab & Avocado Toast (VG) with harissa, cherry tomato, pickled red onions on brioche
- Ham & Cheese Omelette with beechers cheddar, jambon d paris, scallion crème fraiche
- The Benedict a poached egg, bacon, sauteed spinach, tomato hollandaise on a toasted English muffin
- Buttermilk Pancake (V) topped with fresh blueberries, whipped butter, and Vermont maple syrup
- Chicken & Waffles a rosemary black pepper waffle topped with crispy chicken thighs, a fried egg, and maple chicken jus
- Grilled New Zealand King Salmon Salad with baby greens, orangs, shaved fennel, winter squash, marinated artichokes tossed with champagne vinaigrette
- Domestic Wagyu Sliders stuffed with lettuce, tomato, onion, American cheese, special sauce on a sesame seed bun with a side of thick cut fries
- Duck Confit Buckwheat Crepe topped with mushrooms, asparagus, and lemon duck jus
- King Trumpet Mushroom Bowl (VG) with rice, quinoa, piquillo pepper, broccolini, toasted almonds, and teriyaki
An additional beverage option will also be available for $40 per person with some Prosecco, Mimosas, Bellini’s, Pink Sangria, and Lakeside Bloody Mary; a Veuve Clicquot upgrade available for $65 per person.