- Twinkling lights, festive décor, strolling Santas and acapella carolers greet visitors and locals at Coke Zero “Cool Yule” at The Park. As guests wander through, they’ll also encounter breakdancing elves and live music. Five holiday-themed specialty drinks will also be served at Beerhaus and the Coke Zero Holiday Bar.
- Admission is free.
- Dates & Times:
- December 10: 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- December 11: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- December 12: 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- December 18: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- December 19: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Shark Reef Aquarium: Santa in the Shipwreck
- Santa Claus steers his sleigh from the North Pole to Las Vegas to find out who’s been naughty and nice during the annual Santa in the Shipwreck at Shark Reef Aquarium inside Mandalay Bay. With each paid admission, children 12 and under will receive a complimentary green screen photograph with Santa.
- Santa will put on a SCUBA suit and plunge into the shipwreck exhibit to wave farewell alongside his underwater friends before going back to his elves and reindeer for the week.
- Jolly St. Nick will also have a little help this year from a rather large and toothy holiday helper – Santa Jaws. Throughout the day, Santa Jaws will happily “swim” by to join the kiddies for a photo.
- Adults: $25; Children 4 – 12 years: $19; Children 3 and under: Complimentary
- Shark Reef Aquarium features more than 2,000 animals, including sharks, giant rays, endangered green sea turtles, piranhas and a Komodo dragon, as well as the Undersea Explorer VR Theater. Shark Reef Aquarium is open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily. To manage capacity limits and provide for physical distancing, the venue has a timed ticket entry option. Tickets can be purchased online and information on pricing is available here. Advance reservations are recommended.
Santa Jaws: December 18-24
- Surprise appearances by Santa Jaws every hour in the aquarium for photos and interactions with kids and families
Diving Santa: December 20-24
- Santa will be making surprise dive appearances in the shipwreck three times a day
Conservatory & Botanical Gardens: “Holiday Time”
- The Conservatory & Botanical Gardens at Bellagio celebrates the holidays with a festive “Holiday Time” display through January 1. The family-friendly attraction has once again turned into a winter wonderland full of delights featuring seasonal favorites such as polar bears, thousands of fresh poinsettias and a tree decorated with thousands of ornaments and warm white lights.
- The centerpiece of the West Bed is a 42-foot holiday tree decked from top to bottom with gleaming ornaments as a toy train chugs along around the base of the tree.
- Another stunning element is the snowy cabin surrounded by arctic foxes, polar bears and baby seals on the outside and a warm and inviting holiday-themed living room on the inside.
- The Conservatory is complimentary and open 24 hours daily.
Festive Holiday Display
- A cheery display has arrived at ARIA Resort & Casino with fun and flavorful pastry masterpieces designed to delight audiences of all ages. Guests will be wowed by a life-sized gingerbread man, a donut tower, sugar-filled candy canes, an overflowing cup of hot cocoa, ice cream cones and snowflakes, all made entirely of chocolate, sugar and fondant.
- The ARIA holiday display is complimentary and open 24 hours daily through January 10.
Tournament of Kings: ‘Twas the Knight’
- Guests can eat, drink and be merry while being part of a spectacular production that mixes classic medieval jousts with holiday-inspired music. Audiences are immersed into a show full of majestic costumes and magical Merlin summoning snowfall, while they enjoy a generous three-course seasonal feast of roasted Cornish Game Hen, roasted winter squash, fresh corn on the cob, a soft-baked dinner roll and a decadent pumpkin pie tartlet.
- Dates & Times:
- Now through December 27
- Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Monday and Friday at 5:30 p.m.
- Alternative show dates are as follows:
- Wednesday, Dec. 8: 5:30 p.m. only
- Friday, Dec. 17: 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 21: 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 24: 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Tickets start at $51.86 (not including applicable taxes and fees) and can be purchased at the Excalibur Box Office, online at Excalibur.com, or by phone at (702) 597-7600.
- Locals Discount: Nevada residents (with a valid I.D.) receive a $10 discount on admission.
- Children three years of age and younger are complimentary while sitting on an adult’s lap.
- Dates & Times:
New York-New York
Terry Fator: A Very Terry Christmas
- Celebrate the season with Terry Fator and his cast of characters performing Christmas classics as well as original songs written by Fator. Expect appearances from Winston, the Impersonating Turtle; Maynard Tompkins, the Elvis impersonator; Duggie Scott Walker, the annoying neighbor; crooning soul singer Julius; Vikki “The Cougar;” and Emma Taylor, the little girl with the big voice.
- Dates & Times:
- Now through January 1