This New Year’s Eve, Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, part of Curio Collection by Hilton, will welcome 2022 with style, complete with chart-topping live entertainment and nightlife, special dining offerings and exciting celebrations.
“As we close out a momentous 2021, which included our grand opening celebrations and many other highlights, we are excited to toast to a new year,” said Richard “Boz” Bosworth, president and CEO of JC Hospitality, owner of Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. “Virgin Hotels Las Vegas will be the place to celebrate with a nonstop party atmosphere, star-studded entertainment and more.”
GRAMMY Award-winner and global phenomenon, Lizzo, will perform her smash hits at The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas and ring in the new year on Dec. 31 alongside special guest DJ Sophia Eris. Doors open at 10 p.m. and very limited tickets are available at www.axs.com. Chart-topping R&B crooner and songwriter Kehlani will take over Money, Baby!, Clive Collective’s high-energy nightlife, sports and entertainment venue. Doors open at 8 p.m. General admission tickets and VIP reservations can be made online at www.moneybabylv.com.
Virgin Hotels Las Vegas’ award-winning culinary collection will offer a multitude of delectable dining selections to celebrate the new year on Dec. 31. Dining reservations are available at www.virginhotelslv.com.
- Casa Calavera, combining traditional Mexican cuisine and an energetic social ambiance from TAO Group, will toast to 2022 with two dinner seatings at 7 p.m. for $75 per person and 9 p.m. for $110 per person, complete with tray-passed bites of Casa Calavera’s menu favorites, drink packages, a la carte items, a midnight champagne toast and a performance by a live DJ and a lively mariachi band will keep the fiesta going. All guests must be over 21.
- From famed restaurateur Nick Mathers, Kassi Beach House, will celebrate the new year with menu specials. To celebrate superstar Lizzo’s performance at The Theater, fans can sip on cocktails inspired by her smash hits, the tequila-based Truth Hurts, All The Rumors Are True with sparkling wine and the vodka-based Blame It On The Juice. In addition to Kassi Beach House’s coastal Italian menu, guests can enjoy an off-menu scrumptious quattro formaggi pizza topped with black truffle for $48. Kassi Beach House will keep the party going into the new year, accepting reservations until 1 a.m.
- Todd English’s Olives will feature a supreme four-course pre-fixe menu, $100 per person for reservations between 5 – 8 p.m. and $150 per person for reservations at 8:30 p.m. or later. Guests will choose from a selection of Chef English’s iconic menu, including appetizers (tuna tartare, beef carpaccio, Greek salad and Caesar salad), flatbreads (fig and prosciutto, Bronx bomber and bianco), pastas (tortelli, ravioli and rigatoni alla vodka), entrées (wood-fired half chicken, cast iron scallops and untouchable veal parmesan) and desserts. Entrée upgrades will be available. David DeCosta, Las Vegas’ premier jazz vocalist will perform from 8 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. And guests will toast to the new year with champagne at midnight.
- One Steakhouse from acclaimed restauranteurs David and Michael Morton, will be highlighting Executive Chef Patrick Munster’s three tableside grilled surf and turf menu selections: Snake River Farm wagyu strip and Alaskan king crab legs, eight-ounce filet mignon and Maine lobster tail, and New York strip and grilled tiger shrimp. One Steakhouse will open at 5 p.m.
- The Kitchen at Commons Club will offer guests a prime striploin and steak surf & turf served with potato Anna, fresh green beans, drawn butter and roasted garlic beef jus for $39 and for dessert, guests can enjoy a yuzu raspberry ice cream cake with toasted meringue and candied almonds for $12, served from 5 – 11 p.m. On Saturday, Jan. 1, Kitchen at Commons Club will feature a New Year’s Day brunch, complete with bottomless mimosas from 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.