Celebrate the holidays Italian style with festive cocktails and cookies Dec. 9 – Jan. 9
Al Solito Posto is celebrating the holidays Italian style with a special Bar Delle Meraviglie holiday pop-up lounge. From Dec. 9 through Jan. 9, the outdoor heated Bar Delle Meraviglie lounge will feature festive decor, an exclusive menu of hot and cold cocktails (as well as cocoas and coffees) and special cookie pairings.
“In Italy, Christmas is celebrated for 31 days starting around Dec. 8, and sweets–especially cookies– play an important role in the celebrations,” says Beverage Director David Bonatesta. “We thought, what better way to bring a little Italian holiday tradition to Las Vegas than to offer specialty cocktails & cookies for the season?”
Bonatesta has created five original, festive cocktails for the Bar Delle Meraviglie lounge:
- Italian Hot Cider – a hot mulled cider featuring apple cider mulled with Pedro Ximenez, Evan Williams single barrel whiskey, orange peels, cloves, and a mix of other fall spices. A perfect balance of sweet & spiced flavors, great to warm up with on a cold day.
- Mela Delicata – a cold mulled apple cider with spiced pear liqueur and Evan Williams 1783. This is the perfect fall cocktail for a martini drinker, served up.
- Spiced Winter Old Fashioned – Elijah Craig Bourbon, warm spices, cranberry compote, dark cherry, aromatic bitters.
- Hot Chocolate – a traditional holiday favorite that can be ordered spirit free or spiked with Fernet Branca Menta and Amaro Averna.
- Egg Nog – featuring Evan Williams 1783 and Rittenhouse Rye combined with egg yolks, cinnamon, nutmeg, anise, and Lazzaroni Amaretto for an Italian touch.
The menu will also offer a special exclusive cookie selection. Reservations are not required for the Bar Delle Meraviglie lounge, which will follow regular bar hours; All items will also be available throughout the bar and dining room during the pop-up.
Al Solito Posto, 420 S. Rampart Blvd. #180, Las Vegas, NV 89145
Reservations and guest services: (702) 463-6781 firstname.lastname@example.org