This week at Enchant Christmas things are picking up with a host of fun activities all week long as it opens nightly now through Jan. 2, 2022.
Their Nights of Awe and Wonder provide additional magic for those looking for a little more.
Wednesday, Dec. 8: Spirit of Vegas Night – get into the holiday spirit with beloved local businesses and musicians join for the evening at Enchant.
- Starting at 4:30 p.m., guests will be greeted with Marimba. Throughout the evening, Jozef Bobula and will dazzle with his one-man bass guitar band and Faith Lutheran Bell Choir will perform starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Those enjoying Enchant’s Premium Star Experience will also enjoy a sparkle makeup application as Bo Beauty “Enchantifies” guest faces and Summer House pampers offering mini spa treatments
Thursday, Dec. 9: Feast & Treats Night – Holiday fare, special treats and wondrous spirits warm the body and soul making Feasts & Treats the most delicious time to visit! In addition to all the magic Enchant offers a nightly basis, guests enjoying Enchant’s Premium Star Experience will enjoy:
- Gourmet TV dinner sampling courtesy of Tingle Labs
- Cheese and charcuterie demo by Cured & Whey (also offering a delicious Swiss Raclette on the main concourse!)
- Holiday drink sampling by The Golden Tiki
Friday, Dec. 10 and Saturday, Dec. 11: The magic of Enchant continues and is amplified with the sounds of Vegas’s own Travis Cloer performing holiday classics throughout the evening. On Saturday, Del Sol Academy of the Performing Arts Strings perform.
Monday, Dec. 14: Knight of Giving – Enchant partners with Vegas Golden Knights and the Vegas Golden Knights Foundation for an evening with proceeds benefiting the foundation and visits from Chance and the Vegas Vivas! Cheer team. Plus, additional VGK-themed programming throughout the night.
Tickets for Enchant start at $29 for adults and $19 for children and are available at EnchantChristmas.com. Enchant runs now through Jan. 2 at Las Vegas Ballpark.