Located on the Las Vegas Strip, PanIQ Escape Room and Lounge offers seven adventure-driven escape rooms and a full-service bar and lounge serving themed cocktails.
PanIQ Room, one of the fastest growing escape room franchises in the nation, recently opened its flagship location at Grand Canal Shoppes inside The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. The location features seven next-generation escape rooms, with never-before-seen puzzles and games, making it among the largest and most diverse gameplay experiences in Vegas.
Adding to the location’s uniqueness is a full-service bar and lounge featuring an array of thematic drinks.
“Our location in Las Vegas offers diversity and originality,” says Akos Gabossy, CEO of PanIQ Room. “There’s an escape room experience for everyone, whether it’s a bachelor(ette) party or a family vacationing at The Venetian, or a local couple planning their next date night with friends.”
PanIQ Room’s executive management team, with seven years of escape room industry experience, directed the design and build out of the franchise’s flagship location in Nevada. It took more than a year of planning and then a year of construction and custom prop fabrication and installation. Dozens of world-renowned professionals, from creative writers and architects to voice actors, cocktail recipe creators, and product designers, participated in the process.
The end result is an escape room experience unique to the industry featuring technologically advanced rooms that push the boundaries between reality and fantasy.
“The games were developed by some of our best game flow creatives and designed specifically for the Las Vegas market,” says Patrik Strausz, PanIQ Room’s Las Vegas Project Manager and Game Developer. “All of the rooms feature never-before-seen puzzles that break the boundaries of next generation escape room gameplay.”
Players are placed in a room and have 45 or 60 minutes to accomplish a mission as they search for clues, complete puzzles, crack codes, and take on other challenges. The rooms have various difficulty levels to meet the expectations of all gamers, from first timers to experts, and are assigned ratings including family friendly, spooky, and scary.
- Can you successfully rob one of the most famous casinos in the world, or will your trip to Vegas end behind bars? Play your hand and beat the house in Casino Heist. Official trailer video coming soon!
- Atlantis has risen. Find its lost treasure and escape before this mythical city is once again swallowed by the sea. Pull a Poseidon in Atlantis Rising! Official trailer video coming soon!
- Can all the magic in the world save you? Wield your wand and master a spell-binding achievement in Wizard Trials. Watch the official trailer video here!
- Don’t lose your head to the undead! Survive the apocalypse with your brains intact in Zombie Outbreak. Watch the official trailer video here!
- It’s 1892 and an entire city has been plagued by the actions of a missing mad scientist. Solve the mystery of his whereabouts and escape like clockwork in The Time Machine. Official trailer video coming soon!
- You’re still smiling about last night until you discover that what happened could land you in jail, or worse. Destroy the evidence before time runs out in The Morning After. (The Morning After is the world’s first party escape room that was specifically designed for ages 18+ and is ideal for bachelor and bachelorette parties.)
- Vesper Castle is one of the most haunted places in the world, and you’ve been hired to clear it of the paranormal. Escape the horrors with time to spare in The Haunted Manor. Watch the official trailer video here!
PanIQ Room invests in technology to maximize player satisfaction, including hint kiosks for smoother gameplay and a proprietary booking system with real-time availability. Players can effortlessly reserve an escape room on PanIQ Room’s booking page. Public games are $39 per person, while ticket prices for private games run $44 per person.
Before and after their games, players can relax in the lounge and enjoy thematically appropriate signature cocktails such as the Time Traveler, Safecracker, and PanIQ Attack along with classic drinks like the Mochatini, Cherry Negroni, and Venetian Spritz. The eclectic European design of the lounge creates an inviting space that compliments the energy found in the gaming area. PanIQ Room at Grand Canal Shoppes is the only escape room concept on The Strip that features seven rooms and a bar. The full bar menu can be viewed here.
PanIQ Room is an ideal choice for date night, family outings, friendly excursions, and corporate team building. With seven rooms, PanIQ Room is the perfect location for large gatherings and events.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Sunday – Thursday: 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
GROUP SALES CONTACT INFORMATION:
LOCATION WITHIN GRAND CANAL SHOPPES:
Level 2M, one floor above the waterfall atrium next to the Atomic Saloon Show