It’s a great month to check out the patio seating at CraftHaus Arts District – in addition to their delicious brews, guests can pair up their faves with delicious sausage options.
The menu includes:
- Beer Brat with sauerkraut, caramelized onions, and whole grain mustard on a warm spent grain pretzel bun
- Spicy Chicken Mango Sausage with grilled peppers and siracha mayo on a toasted poppy seed bun
- Polish Sausage with grilled peppers, sauerkraut, and yellow mustard on a toasted poppy seed bun
- Beyond Brat, a plant-based protein sausage with sauerkraut and whole grain mustard on a warm vegan pretzel bun
- The Works Sausage, a Polish sausage with beer cheese, grilled peppers, caramelized onions, and whole grain mustard on a warm spent grain pretzel bun
- The Beast, a Nevada-made sausage with New Zealand elk, bison and Wagyu beef, raspberry and chipotle aioli
- and newly added, Smorgasbord, which is the Beer Brat AND Spicy Chicken Mango Sausage sliced and served with Chipotle aioli for dipping, fresh green apples & radishes, and four spent grain pretzels with whole grain mustard.
Fan favorites like the CraftHaus pretzel rolls and charcuterie plates are also available. Menu only available at the Arts District location at 197 E California Ave.