In addition to the Doughnut of the Month, Pinkbox Doughnuts will be launching a sweet explosion of Thanksgiving goodies and a new menu item
Celebrate Thanksgiving with festive favorites that are definitely worth saving room for at the dinner table. Pinkbox Doughnuts line of holiday treats are as delicious as they are cute, making them the perfect dessert for enjoying with family and friends. The lineup, available Nov. 15 – 27 includes:
- Pooh Turkey – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse, covered with chocolate icing and candy décor dressed like a turkey
- Chocolate Thanksgiving – Glazed chocolate frosted cake topped with Thanksgiving sprinkles
- White Harvest – White frosted glazed vanilla cake topped with Thanksgiving sprinkles
- Pumpkin Pie – Orange frosted raised shell filled with pumpkin cheesecake and topped with chocolate buttercream ad white whipped cream
- Thanksgiving Vegan – Chocolate frosted vegan shell topped with Thanksgiving sprinkles and filled with chocolate vegan buttercream
- Reese’s DoughCro — Orange frosted glazed DoughCro topped with Reese’s Pieces candy
- Cookie Turkey – Chocolate frosted raised ring topped with a Nutter Butter cookie and candy corn
- Thanksgiving Pee Weez — Glazed vanilla cake doughnut bites with sprinkles
Doughnut of the Month – Hey Pumpkin
Pumpkin lovers can’t miss Pinkbox’s Doughnut of the Month for November – the Hey Pumpkin. The doughnut features the best parts of Thanksgiving and fall with a cinnamon glazed pumpkin cake topped with a torched marshmallow, caramelized brown sugar and a dash of cinnamon. The Hey Pumpkin will only be available until Nov. 27.
New Menu Item – Cinna Face DoughCro
In addition to the November Doughnut of the Month, Pinkbox will be adding a new selection to its menu of unique sweets. The Cinna Face DoughCro features a traditional DoughCro, which is half croissant and half doughnut, dusted in cinnamon and sugar.
WHERE: Available at all locations across the Las Vegas valley